SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Monday, April 26, 2010

hurm....


aish!!!!!!!! i hate it when i cannot online everyday if i at college i mean at UPM..where else..aish!!!!!i hate it the internet are sucks....they block FB...aish!!!!!!!hate it so much..by the way...i'm writing the fan fic for the next part...part 9....suddenly i missed all my dongsaeng at SWL...i love them so much and i want to do everything for them...they are my life....i love my brother kiki too..lately..he is so busy and tired all the time.....this is because of their 4JIB and they will be busy again after this..they will doing thier comeback....at 7 of may at music bank!!!!!!yah!!!!!!!!!can't wait to watch it.....chongmal...hurm....yesungie...your voice melting my heart dear..and yet your song is num 4 at MUSIC BANK K-CHART...i'm so happy for you....come back early arraso???me and our baby are waiting for you to get home...and it has to be you.,...oppa...my lovely husband....our baby will come out not more than 2 month...i' will be waiting for it....you know what oppa...myza and kibum also doing great..same goes to kira and eeteuk....well our sweet magnae iza are still waiting for keigo to comeback...from japan. poor her..hurm...and our naughty magnae kyuhyunie..doing well with zil..both of them understand each other so well...i like the way zil treat hyunnie, as you know oppa that i love hyunnie so much , he is my dongsaeng..that i will protect....sara and donghae??hahahha they are happy with dae hwan...hurm...i'm happy too oppa...i'm happy too.......but why did i don't feel happy at all when you are not beside me oppa??waeyo???na..mollaraso..oppa...and now..there is someone who trying to steal you from me and our baby..ottokeh oppa??ottokeh???h

No comments:

Post a Comment