SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Saturday, April 17, 2010

my nieghbour and friends at SWL

Hurm..how to start???ok we will start we kyuhyun(hyunnie) he is my friend and living at my house.Meera(me) love to pampered him. meera will do anything for hyunnie, coz he is the magnae in the house beside iza. hyunnie are partner wil zil. they are lover. zil is my friend and she living at the back of my house. she living with zhou mi (mimi) and henry( riri). mimi and riri is her brother. while myza, fai, ann, sara are my friend at SWL, their house is beside of my house. myza is kim kibum wife. while sara is donghae wife. sungmin is ann boyfriend, while hyukie is fai boyfriend. they live together in the house. they are my good friends. i love them so much. kangin, and eeteuk also my friend they live with my father, siwon under one house. while shindong is living with my appa hankyung and heechul.

No comments:

Post a Comment