SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Friday, May 7, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 16




Suddenly the room become dark…..blackout!!!! she screaming………because of shock and scared. Yesung who want to meet her shock and get in the house. Lucky that the door is not closed. He keep calling sungjung ah…sungjung ah……...and he found her crying at the bed..
Yesung: sungjung ah…gwenchana????(he grab meera and hug her,,,)
Meera: oppa……don’t leave me….i’m so scared….
Yesung: I would never leave you….i’m here….gwenchana…….
Meera: chongmal???oppa……you would never leave me huh??like you did before this???
Yesung: sungjung ah…….how can I leave the person that I love so much again????huh??i would never leave you..never….
Meera: oppa……..you love me???you love me oppa???chongmal???????
Yesung: sungjung ah……….na saranghaeyo…….look at me…I’m not lying….na chongmal saranghaeyo……..
Meera: oppa!!!!! Na ottokeh???
Yesung: just sleep arraso???i will be here..don;t think too much.
Meera: oppa…..
Yesung: shuuuuuu…just sleep..i will be here……..
Meera do what did yesung ask her to do.she fall asleep in yesung arm…yesung smile when he know meera already sleeping….na saranghaeyo…I will do anything just for you…anything….

The next morning when she woke up…yesung is not there….hurm…I was dreaming?????//aish…….na babo…..he will never said that he love me, and he would never come back to me…….she went to the kitchen….and saw something…there is a breakfast….on the table….and there is a note
“ don’t forget to eat this before you go to school arraso…sungjung ah…everything that I said to you last nite was true..na saranghaeyo.”
Omo!!!!!!!!oppa…..it was not a dream??omo!!!! that’s true you like me….sungjung ah!!!!!! Stop it ..what about junho???huh???what about him???he is your bf!!!!!andwae…I can’t do this….i can’t betray junho….argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she just pushed all the breakfast that yesung make for her. Everything drop to the floor. Suddenly the door is open………it was minho.
Minho: noona…gwenchana???
Meera get up from the floor
Meera: gwenchana…clean all this and prepare to send me to school…..
Minho: ye….(minho look at meera…why did she so cold today?wae??)
Meera went inside her room and change her clothes. She take her guitar with her and get in the car. Minho drive her to school. Meera went to her class.
Karen: what with your face???
Meera: molla..wae???
Karen: annya…today let’s not make practice
Meera: wae????
Karen: I want to go out….dating
Meera: omo…with who???hurry tell me..
Karen: hurm…junsu…
Meera: which junsu????
Karen: yah!!!!!!!!! You don’t know him??junsu…ah..junsu….
Meera: xiah junsu oppa???
Karen: yup…..
Meera: omo!!!!!!! Since when???
Karen: i will tell you later..but not now...arraso????
Meera: arraso….
That evening meera went to the practice dance again. She practice by her self…suddenly there is someone who enter the room. He turn off the music…meera shock and turn………..
Meera: what are u doing here????oppa?????
Yesung: to fetch you…
Meera: I can go back by my own…
Yesung: with what??hurm????its raining outside there…kajja…let’s go home now..hurry….(pulled meera..)
Meera: oppa!!!!let me go….(yesung stop walking, meera can’t balance her body and her lips lockes with yesung lips….she shock and can’t do nothing. Yesung hold meera and kiss her lips. Meera follow what did yesung do!!!!!!!!!!omo!!!!!!!!she lost in yesung arms….yesung hold her
Yesung: please don’t run again from me….
Meera: oppa..we cannot do this oppa…andwae!!!!i’m junho girl oppa!!no…I can’t do this…..
Yesung: meera…meera listen to me…you are mine…and I will do anything just to get you back and I know that you don’t love him..right???
Meera: oppa…….
Yesung: I know meera you don’t love him……..
Meera: I love him oppa!!!!!!! I love him!!!!!!!
Meera run away from the studio…..leaving yesung alone overthere………she is crying…..
She shock when she arrive at her house. Junho is already there…..junho saw her and he is smiling…..
Meera wipe her tears………
Meera: oppa!!!!!(hug junho)
Junho: wae??????you missed me so much huh???
Meera: ye……I miss you so much..don’t leave me again oppa…jebal………
Junho: arraso…….let;s go inside…you are so wet…
Meera: oppa let’s go to your house today..huh???
Can we….
Junho: arraso………..
Meera only silent when she and junho are inside the car……junho rub meera hair several times…I know the pain meera..i know everything…mianhae….mianhae….meera turn her back and look at junho who are driving….beside her. Meera hold junho hand and lay her head at his shoulder….
Meera: oppa…did you know I love you so much???did you know that I would died if you go away from me??oppa..did you know that…..jebal…don’t leave me here alone..arraso…
Junho: arraso…..arraso..sungjung ah….na..saranghaeyo…I will never leave you again…(its that true that you love me meera???huh???did you??)
Meera already fall asleep when junho arrive at his house. Junho carry meera to their room and take off her wet clothes and change it to her pajama….he lay beside meera. Meera hug junho so tightly….don’t do this..if not…I’m not going to be good sungjung ah,,,,
Meera: oppa……don’t leave me again arraso???jebal???huh??/(tears coming again from her eyes again and again…)
Junho: arraso..i will never leave you again….(hug meera so tightly.
The night seem so long for both of them. inside of their heart, they know what actually is happening.
The morning come so late that day. Meera still fall asleep in junho arm. The alarm wake them up…but both of them just ignore the sound. Junho wake up and turn off the alarm and sleep again. He pulled the comforter to cover his body and meera body….it so cold since that they are naked. Then junho handphone ringing…its that alarm…
Junho: aish!!!!!!!!!!(wake up and look at the phone..omo its already late….they have to go to school today…
Junho: honey ar..wake up…its late….
Meera:a h.shirroooo
Junho: hurry up..we are really late..kajja…(junho pulled meera from the bed….
Meera: arraso..arraso….(get up and wash her face….when she get out from the bath room. Junho already in his uniform….he look so hot and cool…that’s why many people like my boy…huh..and nowdays 2pm doing their comeback….ish……
Junho: you are done???huh hurry up or else we might late.
Meera: I’m done..oppa hurry……
Both of them walking to the school. Junho put his cap on meera head….and put one at his head
Junho: now..people don’t know us..(smiling, so does meera, she keep holidng junho hands)

No comments:

Post a Comment