SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Monday, June 28, 2010

my feeling

yesterday i watch super junior 1st premium live in japan...i see the crowd....and i remember the moment when i watch super junior super show at malaysia 2o march 2010. i love the crowd..i wish i can tell everyone how great it was, how great the feeling seeing 10 member os super junior is at the stage, singing..dancing and talking to you. its like a dream to me...but...i wasn't dreaming at that time...coz i saw donghae, kyuhyun, sungmin, heechul, shindong. eunhyuk, ryeowook, siwon, eeteuk, and yesung, well i also sae henry and zhou mi........i see how sungmin wear all the shining at at his hands....he trow it at me...i get it..it was so cool........see eunhae, sichul, yewook...make me feel so happy, i just don't want this memory lost from my mind....i don't want too...........well i hope i still can went for teh third super show at malaysia again....

No comments:

Post a Comment