SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Friday, June 11, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN/ STATION OF RAIN PART 13

The next morning…soon li and hyoyeon went to dance class as usual however they saw two boys standing at the door. Soon li only looking at them…
Boy 1: excuse me..is this dance class?? Mr top class???
Hyoyeon: ye..wae???
Boy2: we are new students…my name is eeteuk, this is my friend hyukie…
Soon li: arraso…..hyoyeon..kajja…(both them walk away….) eeteuk feel weird..yah!!!!!what attitude is that??aish! eeteuk and hyukie went inside the class and meet with mr top.
Mr top: attention..this is new student, hyukie and eeteuk, please be nice to them..soon li shi…please gave attention…one of them might be your dance partner…
Soon li: ah??wae????mr top…I already have akira with me..he will dance with me..
Mr top: annya..akira will dance with hyoyeon…
Hyoyeon: but….what about doojoon???
Mr top: doojoon already quit….so…I need to change your partner…
Akira; but why did you change me and soon li???
Mr top: I have my reason..cut it out…start practice kajja…
Soon li take her place and warming up…she only looking at eeteuk and hyukie….after 30 minute…mr top ask them to gather…
Mr top: ok…now I want all of you to show your dance…give me the best shot..give me the best that you have…akira…you go first….one by one of the student show their talent…now its time for eeteuk. As the music has started, he start to dancing…all of them speechless including soon li man..he is so hot!!!!and he know how to dance..and when its time for hyukie, soon li totally speechless….they are good!
Mr top: gosh..you guys are so good!..well welcome to the dance class….
Soon li know that eeteuk only look at her, she pretend to do other things and keep practicing again…after the class eeteuk chase her…
Soon li: wae???
Eeteuk: If i had a chance i want to dance with u.,…
Soon li smirk….
Soon li: in your dreams!
Soon li walk away…eeteuk…only sigh…..why did she act like that…you are going to be my partner!

Sungjung sigh….why did my name is here??/why???? Aish….japan???2 week????omo! I hate it…
Zil: waeyo???wasn’t you really wanna go before this???
Sungjung: this is before my father is sick..
Zil: mianhae….
Sungjung: annya….gwecnhana…this is the chance…and I’m happy you are with me…
Zil: of course…heheh kyuhyun will be there too…
Sungjung: chongmal??hahah u must be happy right???
Zil: you too…jongwoon will go also right..i saw his name…
Sungjung: ye…he will go too.hurm…
Zil: wae???
Sungjung: annya…I need to talk to him…
Zil: yes you should…both of you are going to be together soon…
Sungjung: well I wish all this is only a nightmare…ottokeh????
Zil: kajja….he must have wait for u at the canteen….
Sungjung: arraso..see you after this…bye bye…
Sungjung and zil walk a different path…sungjung went to the canteen..yes..he is there waiting for her….
Sungjung: ehem..ehem….
Jongwoon: ah..wae??you have sort throat???(ah…he is still annoying person)
Sungjung: annya…I have something to tell u…
Jongwoon: me too…you tell it first….
Sungjung: annya…you tell it first…
Jongwoon: annya lady first….
Sungjung: yah!!!!arraso arraso..we tell it together….
Jongwoon: arraso..arraso..one..two..three(lol like kids)
Jongwoon&sungjung: I agree…to be your fiancé!
both of them looking at each other….
Sungjung: but…this is only temporarily until my father is recover…
Jongwoon: but……..
Sungjung: please jongwoon shi..both of us know that we are not love each other…

No comments:

Post a Comment