SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN/ STATION OF RAIN PART 7

Donghae: sungjung ah mianhae…he is not like that…he just angry….
Sungjung: why are he doing this??that bracelet are important to me.
Donghae: molla….i will talk to him….don’t worry arraso???wonbin ah…mianhae….
Donghae walk away..follow his members.

Sungjung wipe her tears…I need to be strong if he want to play with me..i will play with u…I will make u fall in love with me in 2 month and I will leave you after you said that u love me! You will know who am I that time! I’m lee sungjung!

Sungjung went back home, tonight they will celebrate their father birthday. They cannot keep a secret from their father, their father already know their plan..but their father are happy when he know about it. Sungjung, soon li, soon ji get dressed. Tonight everyone will come, they have to look good infront of the guest. Today I will play piano for his father. The ceremony will begin now..soon li, soon and sungjung get down from upstairs with their father everyone clap for them….
Mr lee: first of all I want to thanks to my daughter for making this party for me….i love you girls…and secondly I want to thank all of the people who come today….please enjoy the party………
Sungjung, soon li, soon ji and their father entertain the guest…suddenly sungjung heart seem to stop beating! She saw someone!..what are he doing here????she walk towards him…
Sungjung: what are you doing here???
Jongwoon: wae???
Sungjung: you are not aloud to come here???
Jongwoon: do you think I want to come????if not because of my father…I won’t come here and see you!!!!
Sungjung: mworago????yah!!!!
Suddenly…
Mr lee: sungjung ah…did you know each other???
Sungjung: well…he is my boyfriend…(holding jongwoon hand, jongwoon tersedak..nasib baik dia masih mampu mengawal air yang mahu keluar dari mulutnya) suddenly one men come to them…
Mr lee: oh..mr kim…this is your son??i don’t know that they are together…
Mr kim: chongmal???wow that was great mr lee…we can be family….
Sungjung: uncle…jongwoon oppa is so nice…I love him….
Mr kim: omo..chongmal????mr lee I think we better make an engagement ceremony for them..what do you think…
Jongwoon: eh??????are u serious???appa???
Mr lee: why not????
Sungjung: that would be great appa..uncle….
Mr kim: mr lee let’s we discuss at that corner about this…..
Jongwoon pulled his hand away from sungjung.
Jongwoon: what the hell are u talking about???
Sungjung: you wanna play right????so let’s play my game now!!!!!!!
Jongwoon: don’t you dare!..
Sungjung: stop me!!!
Sungjung walk away…but jongwoon pulled her, sungjung lost her balance and she fall on jongwoon and their lips are locked together..jongwoon and sungjung shock and speechless…..soon li and soon ji come to help them..
Soon ji: unnie na gwenchana???
Sungjung: I’m ok….
Jongwoon face are red same goes to sungjung, so many people watching them….at the corner mr lee and mr kim are smiling!

The ceremony ended with sungjung playing a piano with her father…before the party ended..sungjung meet jongwoon…
Sungjung: honey..are you going back now???
Jongwoon: stop it!!!
Sungjung: oppa..waeyo???you don’t like it???(acting cute..)
Jongwoon: I feel like wanna puke right now…
Sungjung: arraso oppa see you at school tomorrow…I love you!!!!

Jongwoon only smirk . you are crazy sungjung!!!so..you wanna play???i’m on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment