SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Saturday, July 3, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN/ STATION OF RAIN PART 26

Soon li: unnie tomorrow I need to went to super market…
Sungjung: ah..wae??
Soon li: I want to buy pumpkin for soon ji.
Sungjung: arraso…wait for me and we will go with siwon oppa or zhou mi gege.
Soon li: arraso..unnie soon ji is very poor..
Sungjung: ye…she is very sad about next week competition.
Soon li: what can we do…hurm…

The next day, sungmin sleep again in Mr Shu class…so that he can get punish from him then he can go to soon li class again. He just want to see soon li smile. And yes, he got punish from Mr Shu..but he feel frustrated when soon li is not in the class. Did something happen to her??/did she sick??? He went to the place where all of his friend are sitting, everyone is there.
Kyuhyun: got punish again???
Sungmin: hurm….yup…
Wookie: what are u doing????at nite??
sungmin: annya…hurm..jongwoon ah…did you know why did soon li is not coming to the school…
Jongwoon: soon li???how should I know…I;m not his father…how should I know…
Donghae: erk…jongwoon ah….sungjung is not coming to the school too….did something happen to them???
Jongwoon: chongmal????(take his phone out and try to get sungjung) oh….sungjung ah,…where are u???
Eh??chongmal???arraso..arraso..i will be there after school….don’t worry…..annyeong….
Sungmin: wae?????//what happen to her…
Jongwoon: soon ji fall from stairs and broke her leg, now she in the hospital. Sungjung and soon li is with her.
Sungmin: ah….poor that little girl…jongwoon ah…let’s go and meet her today…
Kyuhyun: yeah..we should visit her…
Jongwoon: arraso….meet at the car park after the class is over..arraso???
Wookie: ye…….
Jongwoon: wait the minute..we need to settle something with joon.
Donghae: I know where did he always be…
Wookie: I will be with u
Sungmin: I and kyuhyun will block the way for you, ..jongwoon.
Jongwoon: arraso…donghae ah…you stay with me arraso??
Donnghae: ye…let’s go to the class…..now…

After the school end, donghae, jongwoon and wookie is at joon place. sungmin and kyuhyun cover that place from other people. joon kind of shock when he saw jongwoon…
Joon: what bring u here???(touch jongwoon shoulder, jongwoon pulled it away…)
Jongwoon: why are u so sturborn???i already told you that sungjung is not a doll!!! She is my fiancé!
Joon: jongwoon ah..since when u become like this??huh???you already know..that everything that I like, I will get it….no matter what…same goes to sungjung! I want her..you or your friend can’t stop me!!!!!!!
Jongwoon have no choice..he punch joon face and both of them start to fight.
Jongwoon: this is my last warning…don’t ever touch her again….(let joon go).
wookie: stay away from sungjung arraso????
Donghae: you will never win this fight…lee joon…stop it….
Joon: you guys will pay for this….
Donghae: jongwoon ah..let’s go…….

Jongwoon, donghae and wookie went to sungmin and kyuhyun.
Sungmin: how was it????
Jongwoon: he won’t dare to touch her again
Kyuhyun: good..let’;s go to the hospital…
Soon all of them arrive at the hospital. There was so many bodyguard at outside of soon ji room.
Siwon: mr kim…annyeong.
Jongwoon: siwon hyung can we enter…
Siwon: sure..but please..be careful, soon ji emotion is not really good.
Jongwoon: arraso….
They enter the room, sungjung and soon li is there….
Soon ji is sleeping…
Jongwoon: how is she???
Sungjung: she feel better today..but she don’t want to talk to anybody…
Sungmin: wae???
Soon li: molla…with henry also she don’t want to talk…
Wookie: poor little girl…
Sungjung: what’s wrong with ur face huh????
Jongwoon: we talk later…
Soon li: unnie I will be back…I’m going to the café…
Sungmin: I go with u…
Soon li: let’s go oppa..
Sungmin and soon li went to the café together.
Sungmin: are u ok???
Soon li: I’m ok..just soon ji is not ok…its been a 3 days that she don’t want to talk anything, she only crying, and poor henry have to draw from the competition.
Sungmin: omo….poor them…did henry come and meet soon ji??
Soon li: yes..but soon ji don’t want to meet him..
Sungmin: wae???
Soon li: molla……
Sungmin: poor henry…
Soon li: I don’t know what to do anymore, I will try to do anything….just to make her smile and talk again.
Sungmin: don’t worry soon she will be ok…just pray arraso???
Soon li: thanks oppa…

No comments:

Post a Comment