SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

NEW LIFE..., THE NEW BEGINING...

as wrote at the title...right now..i just wanna go on with new life...after quiting from being admin...hell i'm not desperate to be admin..so watch out your mouth bitch!after i'm quiting all admin from that page...remove me from being their friend..its starting from the creator...and the other...thank god....they angry when they see my post at FB...they think i'm insult them...with my words...let me tell you all this...i have so many other words to do than insulting u guys....and that trial admin..is real damn stupid girl in the world...i'm not desperate ok???don't you remember i'm the one who helping you to be an trial admin...when all the admin is not at the page??huh???you forget?? let me remind you...and i think you are the one who desperatly wanna be a admin...hell..i don't care about that...and the creator...i ask you to keep it as a secret when i'm gone..but you told them everything right???? and you become angry when i talk back about it at my status..what the fuck...you guys never kknow me so well...you force me to write like this...."miss creator" for the time..i think i just wanna ignore...it but...i think you guys are getting over! "miss creator" remember this..i will never...ever forget what did you and the others did to me... you the one started this..so let everybody read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment