SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN PART 45

Haneul walk to joon…she held joon hands…there is tears at joon cheeks and it falling down slowly…haneul is crying toooo she is speechless…joon try to talk to her..haneul come nearer to him…
Joon: uljima…..arraso??(talk with the pain voice)
Haneul only nodding while wipe her tears but it won’t stop…she take…joon hands and put it at her stomach….joon frowning his forehead….
Joon: could be????
Haneul only nodding…he saw joon is smiling…and hold her hand more tightly…
Joon: haneul ah..if it was a boy name him as kim joon arraso?? But if it was a girl name it as kim haneul arraso??
Haneul: oppa……….don’t talk anymore, you should rest…
Joon: anni….haneul ah..mianhaeyo..i have to leave you and our baby..mianhaeyo..(the tears falling down again from his eyes….)
Haneul: oppa…..jebal..don’t leave us..oppa..jebal…
Joon: haneul ah..please take care and please be happy…I love you haneul….
Haneul: oppa..i love you too..please don’t leave me alone…please..
Joon: you are not alone..you have our baby….haneul ah…when I’m gone…please open my locker at my office room, there is a letter inside it…it written lee sungjung…open and read it.., it is for you and please follow everything that written in the letter…
Haneul: no oppa…please don’t talk anymore..
Joon: no..i must said it now..the time has come…I have to go now..haneul ah..please don’t hate me…I love you…, but you must find him..sungjung…you need to find him..back….he can take care of you…
Haneul: oppa..what are u talking about??who is sungjung???
Joon: sungjung ah…saranghaeyo…..
Haneul: oppa..oppa…oppa…………(haneul shake joon body when she saw that joon already closed his eyes…..
Haneul: doctor..doctor…hurry…come and see him…
The doctor and the nurse come into the room and check lee joon……..and then the doctor come out again
Haneul: doctor..he is sleeping right?/am I right??he is sleeping right??
Doctor: I’m sorry…he already gone…
Haneul just passed out after the doctor said like that…
Maid: miss…miss wake up…
Doctor: nurse help me..bring her in the room……..now…
When she wake up, her maid was there with her...
Maid: miss....(wipe her tears)
Haneul: where am i?/where is joon??where is he??i’m dreaming am i???where is he???
Maid: the lawyer is with him, they prepare for his funeral....
Haneul: yah!!!!!!!who give u commend to do all that??he is still alive...
Maid: miss please don’t be like this...you are pregnant..u need to take care of your self...
Haneul: bring me to him now!!!!!!!!!(try to get down from the bed, her maid help her)
They bring haneul to the church....she got angry suddenly....when they already put lee joon in the coffin...
Haneul: who did this????
Lawyer: me...miss haneul..
Haneul: who ask you to do this??i’m his fiance...you should ask me first...
Lawyer: they told me that u are sick, miss, that;s why i make this decision...
Haneul: everyone get out from this church...now...everyone..leave me and joon alone...(pushed everyone to get out from the church....
Maid: miss..please don’t act like this..miss....
Its too late to stop her, she closed the door...haneul walk to the altar where they put lee joon...she open the coffin..and there he is..laying over there no moving at all.......
Haneul: joonie oppa...why are you leaving me??get up oppa...me and our baby need you...
Suddenly..
Sister: haneul....
Haneul turn her head and look around...and she saw sister caryn...
Haneul: sister....(hug the sister)
Sister: i’m sorry to hear this news..you need to be strong haneul...please don’t hurt ur self like this...
Haneul: sister we are getting married next week...but..he is gone now..
Sister: i know haneul...you have to be strong, god love him more than u do...come lets pray to the god...
Haneul follow the sister caryn and start to pray for lee joon
Sister: i know you love him so much...and i also know that he love you so much haneul..but believe me...your love to him will never end coz you have his child...in your body...he is not leaving u alone...he is with you haneul...
Haneul: sister.....(hug her again)
While at the outside of the church...lee joon bodyguard already there...
Thunder: why are u all sitting here??not inside the church..who is with young master...
Maid: sir..miss haneul is with him...
Thunder: ..open the door now..miss haneul is not feeling well..what happen if she passed out again???we must take care of her....
They tried to open the door...and they found haneul is sitting beside joon coffin...
Thunder: miss....
Haneul: please proceed with the funeral ceremony....
Thunder nodding his head they start to take out joon coffin and they want to burried him...
Haneul: bring me home now...
Thunder: yes miss....
Haneul only remain silent..as they are in the car....thunder only look at his master fiance..poor girl...lost the one that she love in the young age...joon master..don’t worry..i will take care of her...
There is nothing much she can do, she only lay down at joon bed and sometimes she went to the joon office and sometimes she will playing the piano, all the maid are worried about her, because she is pregnant...
Haneul went to joon office, she just wanna look at the locker, find other joon photo, maybe kept there...but she shocked, she found i envelop. There is name written there..”lee sungjung”...haneul weird...who is lee sungjung???joon once called her lee sungjung.
Haneul take out the envelop and open it, she found letter in the envelop, she read it...
Dear Yoon Haneul or lee sungjung,
Mianhae...all this i time i have lied to you...i lied about everything but one thing that i’m true is the feeling for you...i.love you and because of this feeling for you...i made a mistake in my life until i drag you as well.
Sungjung ah...actually you are not my fiance and your real name is not haneul, but lee sungjung. Your fiance is my friend kim jongwoon. Let me start from the begining...
Haneul stop reading...what is this???lee joon..what is this???so..everything about me is a lied????the tears keep falling from her eyes...and who is kim jongwoon..my fiance??if he is my fiance where he is??and why don’t he find me??and why did u the one who take care of me and love me???lee joon ah...help me..i’m confused now...haneul start to read again
Let me start from the begining...the first time i saw you is when there is raining, i saw you and your friend walking at the street and i did not purpose splash the water at you and your friend. I want to stop and help you but i’m afaird that you might angry at me and hate me..so i just drove away my car..you was so cute back then with your pink umbrella...since that day, i keep thinking about you...after that, suddenly we meet up again at the pub, jongwoon bring you to the pub, i thought u know me, but you don’t know me..i was happy when i saw you, i thought i wanna talk to you about the water splash...but i was shocked when i know that you are jongwoon girlfriend...i was so hurt and don’t know what to do.., i hope that jongwoon only playing with you and he will leave you and when he leave you i got my chance to be with you...but i was wrong, he totally deep in love with you...he was so angry when he know that i touch you.Haneul ah..i never act this way before..and i never fall in love with anyone before. You are the first one and the last one. I don’t know why did i keep looking at you...i must have you and my heart is hurting when i know that you are getting engaged with jongwoon, i’m hurt haneul...hurt..nobody know about it...and you also seem don’t know anything...then i make up my mind...i must have you...then i planed to take u away from jongwoon for a while, just for one week, i didn’t plan all this thing could happen. The night i come and take u away, u suddenly fall down and your head hit the hard rock, i was so nervous, shocked and scared, panic..then i decided to bring you to come here...i didn’t notice that u are bleeding that time, i bring you to the hospital and the doctor said that you lost your memory...i was so glad that time, coz i know if you remember, you will hate me so much..but can’t you see that i love you haneul??hurm...you change me haneul, i ‘m not playboy anymore after i meet you...i love you haneul...but i never expected that this could happen, i never expected to leave you this way...i know i was wrong because to take away u from jongwoon..haneul ah..please forgive me..jebal...i love you haneul...please...let me died peacefully....i was angry and sad at the day when i know that i will died soon, why did god do this to me when i already got my chance to be with you??maybe this is my punishment coz i take you away from your family...haneul ah..you must find them back...you must find jongwoon back, they must have been looking for you...haneul ah...
Haneul put the letter away....she become so angry and sad at the one times...she throw everything at the table and keep on crying and screaming........oppa why did u have to do this to me oppa??if you love me..it doesn’t mean that u have to make me yours oppa...and now i’m pregnant with your child oppa...this baby is our love oppa..how can u tell me this now???i’m someone else fiance???and i have a family???how can i accept this????haneul keep on crying....she sad finally she lay down at joon bed and she fall asleep......
Haneul wake up when there is someone who kissing her cheeks..she saw joon...haneul wake up from bed and looking at joon. Joon is smiling to her...
Haneul: oppa...are u back??(hug lee joon ) oppa...i missed u..don’t leave me alone anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment