SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ghost in my room...

well...lately...i really can feel her beside me, i can feel the ghost is watching me, this happen after i move in to the new house. after hari raya, they disturb me i an't move and i saw the ghost, she was looking at me with a scary face, i was so shocked, i still can remember the face. and day by day....i already get used to it...i know she is beside me...watching me, my mom saw it walk through my window and she shocked and can't move...i said to my mom" maybe she want to be friend...don't worry...she won't hurt you...she just walk through....before this when i told them..that my room was haunted...they are laughing at me and now...they know that i'm not joking....its really there....

No comments:

Post a Comment