SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MOONLIGHT SONATA


Prologue :
I never thought the day…will come soon…I never thought that I will become like this…only for her…yes…I become like this because of her…I just want to be with her…only her…I don’t care what will happen to me…I just want her!
23 May 2007
The bell ring shocked Ryn from her illusion…she collect her book and her pencil and put in the beg and she get out from the library….she didn’t realize that the clock already show at 11.35 pm…she saw someone still at the library…studying….ryn smile…the exam is just around the corner…of course there are so many student still studying at the library….as she pass the door out from the library..she bump with someone…
Ryn: ouch……yah…don’t you have eyes??huh???(get up and look at the person, it’s a boy!, the boy that I admire…..)
Boy: omo..mianhae…I was in hurry…did you hurt???
Ryn: nope…be careful next time….
Boy: ne…
Ryn just walk away to the bus stop…she just ignore the boy…the boy turn back to talk to the girl…but he saw no one..there….
Boy: aish…I supposed to ask her name….
Actually…he bump with the girl on purposely….he want to know her name…its been since last semester that he want to know the girl name…but…he scared…but when he already got the chance…he blow it…Ryeowook get into his dorm…his friend is there…
Henry: did you manage to talk to her??
Ryeowook: yes..i did…
Henry: so what is her name???
Ryeowook: er…er…..i don’t know…
Henry: yah….buya???
Ryeowook: I don’t have the chance…when I want to ask her, she already gone from my sight…
Henry: aish..what a waste…better lucky next time…
24 May 2007
Ryeowook get out from his class…suddenly he stop walking….he saw her…he chase her….henry beside him…was looking weird at him…but he just ignore him..
Ryeowook: hey..hey!!!!!!(calling the girl that he saw last night…)
The girl stop when he saw the boy calling him…
Ryn: ah…buya???
Ryeowook: do you remember me???
Ryn: of course…the boy at the library last night…what do you want???
Ryeowook: hai..my name is ryeowook…and you are???
Ryn: Ryn…wae????
Ryeowook: anniyo…I just wanna said that I’m sorry…are u student from this faculty?? I never saw u before…
Ryn: I also never saw u before…I’m sorry…I need to go now…anyway nice to meet you…
Ryeowook: I’m sorry…can I meet you again??? Please???
Ryn: well…I’m busy…I need to study…exam is just around the corner…
Ryeowook: please….
Ryn feel sorry when she look at the boy face…ryn look at her watch…
Ryn: arraso…tomorrow night at 8 pm…at the piano room….block b level 2…
Ryeowook: yeah!!!!!!!! I be there…thanks ryn..bye bye..see u tomorrow…..(walk away…running actually)
Ryn only smile…this is the first time, someone talk to me…omo..i’m so happy…I’m not lonely anymore…
25 May 2007
Ryn look at the mirror…and she smile…she look so beautiful that night…she walk to the piano room…ryn smile…ryeowook is already there…
Ryn: sorry I’m late…
Ryeowook: its ok…so…why are we here???
Ryn: do you know hot to play piano???
rYeowook: yes….how about you???
Ryn: I was a good player long time ago…I always come here…to play the piano…
Ryeowook: long time ago??hahhahha you are funny…so…do you wanna play with me???
Ryn: can i????
Ryeowook: of course…what song that you want to play???
Ryn: how about Moonlight Sonata???do you know that song???
Ryeowook: of course..i know…let’s play….
Both of them play the piano happily. When they have time they will meet together and play the piano at the room…they will come to the room every Tuesday night and play the song….Ryn feel so happy…and now she already fall in love with Ryeowook…same goes to ryeowook…he already fall for Ryn from the first time they meet…
6 June 2007
Henry: yah..wookie where are u going???
Ryeowook: I want to meet Ryn of course….
Henry: yah…did you guys always meet at the piano room???
Ryeowook: of course..wae???
Henry: aren’t you scared huh???
Ryeowook: what nonsense are u talking about huh???
Henry: anniyo…
Ryeowook: aish…I go first…
Henry look at ryeowook again…should I tell him???hurm..ottokeh???he feel so happy since that day…
Ryeowook went to the block b….he meet with the guard…
Guard: what are you doing here??? At this hour???
Ryeowook: ah..ajjuhsi..i just want to play the piano…
Guard: mwo????you play the piano???
Ryeowook: ne…omo..ajjuhsi..mianhae..i’m late…see u later….bye bye..(running to the piano room..)
Guard: yah..yah…wait a minute….yah…yah…(but it useless…ryeowook already gone…)
That night…
Ryn: oppa…the semester will end soon…and I will gone too…
Ryeowook: what are u talking about???
Ryn: oppa..did you know…you are the only one that talk to me for all this time…
Ryeowook: chongmal???omo..i’m so happy…to know that….
Ryn: oppa…do you love me???
Ryeowook: why did you ask that?? Of course I love you so much…
Ryn: what if…I’m leaving you here alone..what will you do???
Ryeowook: I will find you no matter what…if you are dead…I will kill my self and find you in heaven….
Ryn: oppa!!!!!!!!chongmal??? you would do that???
Ryeowook: of course…I love you Ryn..don’t you think to leave me alone…I love you…(hold Ryn hand and he kiss her…)
Ryn crying when she heard that….he want to die because of me…god…what should I do???he love me me so much…I never thought to fall in love with him and I never thought that he will fall for me..
10 june 2007
Henry: I want to talk with you….
Ryeowook: what???
Henry: I look that your face is always pale..are you ok???
Ryeowook: pale???anniyo…I ‘m ok…
Henry: wookie ah…yesterday I talk with the guard at block b…and he ask you to stop coming to the piano room….
Ryeowook: ah…….buya???????wae???
Henry: wookie ah…he said that you always talking, smiling and laughing alone in that room…are you ok??? Huh???
Ryeowook: alone??? Yah..did the guard blind??? I’m with Ryn…all the time…
Henry: you should stop meeting her…
Ryeowook: who are you? To stop me huh?? Are u jealous with me huh???
Henry: wookie listen to me……..Ryn already dead! She already dead!
Ryeowook: stop it henry!!!!!!!!she is not dead! You don’t belive me am I right?? Let’s go to the piano room now…palli……….
Henry: kajja……….
When both of them enter the room…henry can feel it…it is soooo cold…
Ryeowook: Ryn are u here???? Come out I. want you to meet my friend…but there is no one there…
Henry: see…she won’t come out…….wookie trust me…if you don’t trust me…you can ask the guard..the guard told me everything…
Ryeowook: liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she would never lied to me and she will never leave me…
Henry become so sad when he saw wookie is crying..he have no choice but to drag wookie to the guard post, he want wookie to know the true story about it…
Guard: she already dead 2 years ago….she is very beautiful girl and so many boy want to be her boyfriend but she don’t want them…someone said that she already like someone…but the boy don’t like her…she love to play piano and her favorite song is moon light sonata..
Ryeowook: why did she is dead???
Guard: I still remember that night, she come here…I talk with her before she enter the piano room…. She said that this is the last night she come here..coz her study is already ended…I said to her…that I will miss her…she smile and walk away…later on…I heard the piano sound..and I know that she is playing the piano..i’m so enjoy to hear the music…but suddenly..she stop playing…I don’t know what happen..tomorrow morning…I found him dead beside the piano…in naked…
Ryeowook crying again and again…I never thought that I fall in love with ghost!..why did she lied to me???why???i love her..so much…henry bring wookie to their house and keep on eye on him. They don’t know why did Ryn appear in RYeowook side…ryeowook still can’t believe that he is couple with a GHOST!.....
21 June 2007
That night would be the last night for ryeowook at the university…he just finish his exam…he decide to go to the piano room for the last time..and he was hoping to meet with Ryn. He shocked when he heard the sound of piano…he run to the room as fast as he can..and there she is playing the piano…she stop playing when she know that ryeowook is there…
Ryeowook: Ryn…
Ryn is there..crying…while looking at ryeowook…
Ryn: mianhae…oppa…mianhae….
Ryeowook: why did you lie to me….
Ryn: because I love you….i love you 2 years ago..and when I got the chance…I just want to tell you that I love you…
Ryeowook: what happen to you???/what happen to you that night???
Ryn: I still remember that night…I come here for the last time…when I was playing the piano…someone drag me and closed my eyes and rape me…I was trying to get away but I can’t….after he rape me…he stab me with the knife….he closed my mouth…so no one could hear me…I was dead that night….but I don’t know why did I;m still here at this earth…
Ryeowook hold Ryn hand and kiss it….he is crying too….
Ryeowook: you said you love me two years ago…when was it?? Why did I don’t know you???
Ryn: did you remember the night we bump each other at the library?? you bump with me at the same place and the same time two year ago…maybe you don’t remember me..but I do remember you…I was trying to search you…but I couldn’t found you….the next day….
Ryeowook: did you know what happen to me????
Ryn look at ryeowook…
Epilog…..
I never thought that I found her again…I found her…and she was in my arm now…I look at her…I still remember two years ago…I bump with the girl…and she drop her phone at the ground…I chase her…but suddenly there is a truck crush me and I dead at the place…right away….and the girl I chase…is gone from my eyes side…now…I got her…the one who reading this…if you have someone that you love…tell them that you help them..before its toooo late….

The end…

No comments:

Post a Comment