SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 10


Myza: you guys want to take part???chongmal???
Fai: yup…how about you unnie???
Myza: molla…I’m not so good at dancing….plus I have no partner…
Zil: ah…chongmal??then fai ottokeh????
Fai: kenchana…then I and zil unnie will take part….
Myza: great…meera unnie would like too…if she know….i’m so pitty with her.
Zil: waeyo???
Myza: she hasn’t found her partner yet…
Fai: ah..chongmal???poor meera unnie…I’m sure that she don’t want to dance with junho oppa after what he has done to meera unnie right???
Myza: yup….
Zil: poor her.
Myza: maybe taemin and henry could help her…
Fai: taemin oppa??and henry oppa???
Myza: yup...
Zil: aren’t henry busy with violin competition????
Myza: chongmal??????ah…..taemin should be ok…
Fai: yup..taemin oppa is good at dancing too.
Zil: let’s meet with meera unnie at school tomorrow….
Myza: hye..zil are you sick or what???
Zil: waeyo???
Myza: tomorrow is Saturday…hahhhah
Fai and myza laughing at zil..then zil also laughing.
Zil: then we just go to their house tomorrow.
Myza: good idea…
Both of them went back to their home after that…….

He went inside his house. Empty….silent…no laughing sounds that he always want to hear….there is no sounds at all. He went to his bedroom…everything just the same…I need you back..please come back to me…I love you more than other people…jebal..don’t do this to me….everything that I do before this just want to having fun…not more than that. He take the knife at the the toilet.. if I can’t have you..its better for me to died….

Meera, kira and iza was doing fine that night. Three of them having fun at the studio. Iza dancing in ballet, while kira playing the piano…while meera dancing following to the the song that yesung gave it to her this morning.
Kira: what song it is unnie???so nice..love it
Meera: hurm..let me see…hurm..she want it…super junior…
Iza: yah!!!!!!!where did you get it???
Meera: yesung gave it to me………waeyo???
Iza: I love this song unnie,,
Kira: me too…..
Meera: you guys….hahhha mana ada lagu suju yang korang tak suke??
Kira, iza: hehehhehe…

Meera: ah!!!!!!!!i’m so tension….
Kira: wae???
Meera: I still didn’t found my partner…henry is busy with violin….but taemin..i’m not so sure….
Iza: unnie..why don’t you just dance with him…only for this time…
Meera&kira: andwae!!!!!!!(shout)
Iza: arraso..arraso…
Meera: I still believe that there is someone who will be my partner….
Kira: when is the competition???
Meera: in july…
Iza: lol unnie…you still have time…..
Meera: but I need to practice…
Kira: that;s right…..
Suddenly minho coming to the studio…..
Minho: noona!!!!!!!noona…junsu hyung want to talk to you..(giving the phone to meera).
Meera: yes junsu shi….what??????when???arraso..arraso..i will be there……(meera hang up the phone)
Meera: minho stay here tonight and take care of my sister, I need to go now…
Kira: unnie where are you going????
Meera didn’t answer the question. She just went out from the house and wearing her sweater.
Tears coming from her eyes…oppa…why are you so stupid??huh???waeyo????. when she arrive there are so many reporters….waiting at outside…and they saw meera…meera didn’t have time to cover her face lucky junsu was waiting for her at the outside of the hospital.
Meera: oppa..where is he??
Junsu: he in the room.
Wooyoung: meera shi…you are here???
Meera: yes…wooyoung shi..can I meet with him..jebal…(meera can’t stop crying at all…)
Taecyon: uljima..he is ok now…
Nickhun: just let her meet with him…
Chansung: meera shi..kajja…
Meera follow chansung and the others…as soon as she saw him…she hug him so tightly…
Meera: oppa!!!! Why are you so stupid??wae????why did you have to do this???do you want me to died too??huh????
Junho: sungjung ah….you are really coming back???chongmal????
Meera: oppa??what are you talking about??huh??why did you do this??waeyo???
Junho: I’d rather died if I don’t get you back sungjung shi…na saranghaeyo….
Meera: oppa…….you don’t have ti killed yourself just for me….i have no value at all……
Junho: who said that you don’t have any value…you are my precious love that I ever had..and I’m not going to let you go….
Meera: oppa….i’m not going anymore again…chongmal…I will stick beside you oppa…
Junho hug her and kissed her….he feel relief after he heard what did meera said….meera are waiting junho at the hospital tonight and she didn’t went to the home the next morning……..

Kira and iza watching tv while waiting for minho to make the breakfast. Suddenly the breaking news make them shock!!
Kira: yah!!!!!!!!!!is this true…
Iza: so unnie went and see him yesterday????
Kira: this can’t be. Should we go and meet them…
Minho: meera noona don’t let you guys going out today….the reporter are looking for you guys to get the news..so she said, nobody can go out today….
Iza: aish!!!!!!!!!!menyusahkan betul la……
Kira:ottokeh????junho oppa in pain…we need to see him…
Minho: we have to wait….
Iza: arraso…arraso……..
All of them sigh……..

No comments:

Post a Comment