SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 12











The next morning meera went to school with junho. All the student looking at them. junho keep holding meera hands…
Meera: oppa..people are looking at us…
Junho: let them….hurm meet me at studio after class….arraso…..
Meera: arraso….
Meera went into her class. Karen already waiting for her…
Karen: meera…how junho???
Meera: he is just fine…but I’m not…
Karen: waeyo???
Meera:molla..my heart seem so hurt even more…I don’t know why….aish…..
Karen: hurm…relax arraso…I have something to tell you…
Meera: what???
Karen: I already found your dance partner…
Meera: who???
Karen: kiseop…..
Meera: omo…lee kiseop????
Karen: yes he is….he came to see me this morning and he dance very well.
Meera: hajiman……(but)
Karen: wae???
Meera: you know that I and junho are back together again…and I’m going to dance with him….
Karen: aish!!!!!!! What a waste…na ottokeh???.
Meera: why don’t you just dance with him..since junho are not dancing with you….
Karen: me????
Meera: yes….
Karen: arraso…arraso….hye..let’s go to the music class now…mr taeyang said today will be special guess.
Meera: who???
Karen: molla…
Meera: wait..let me bring my guitar first.

Both of them walking to the music class….they are late….
Mr.taeyang: you are late meera shi..karen shi…
Meera: mianhae..Mr..Teayang
Mr taeyang: just sit..quickly…our guess already here….
Meera look at their guess and she almost scream!!!It was K.R.Y!!!!!!!! she almost fall but wonbin help her to sit….
Meera: oppa..gamsamida…(wishpering)
Wonbin: why are you late…(wishpering)
Meera: wake up late….
Karen ask them to stop talking.
Mr taeyang: today we have such a best guess that are going to share their moment with you guys…..they will gave guide in your talent….as you know yesung is very good at singing and he can play piano as well. While ryeowook shi…can play the keyboard and piano as well…and the magnae kyuhyun is very good at singing and he can play guitar as well…so…I will devide all of you with your special talent accoding to their expertise.
All of student: ye seonsaeng(yes teacher)
Mr taeyang: meera, wonbin, dae han, Jeremy…you guys will be with kyuhyun….
Meera sigh after he heard that she will be with kyuhyun not with yesungie. She know that yesung looking at him…

We separate into 3 group and we introduced them self….
Kyuhyun: ok..now let’s tell me your name and your ablity….
Wonbin: annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun wonbin-ibnida…..i can sing and play piano…
Meera: annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun sungjung-ibnida. I can dance, I can play piano, guitar…
Kyuhyun: I know..sunjung noona…you are very talented student in this school..i wish we can go in the same school…
Meera: ani….i’m not so good at all…
kyuhyun” ok let’s start with question…what do you guys want to know????

The class ended at 11 am in the morning. Before they end the class…
Yesung: before we left…we will sing the song and we need one or two student to play the piano for us…
Everyone was scared….so does meera….however…
Wookie: meera shi..why don’t you play the piano for us…
Meera: me???
Kyuhyun: yes you noona..come…(kyuhyun pulled meera to the piano).

Meera have too play the piano…
Yesung: this is the melody….(giving the notes to meera. Meera look at the title...of the song…she’ s gone…and then she start to play……omo this song is so sad…..kyuhyun voice…wookie and yesung just make me wanna cry…yesung only looking at me while singing this song…oppa..mianhae…mianhae…

No comments:

Post a Comment