SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 11




Yesung try to called meera so many times. But there is no answer from her. Eeteuk who beside him, feel the tense….
Eeteuk: wae???
Yesung: amot annya…
Eeteuk: chongmal…
Then kyuhyun and hyukie coming towards them…
Kyuhyun: hyung..did you know that junho try to commit sucide???
Yesung&eeteuk: what???????
Hyukie: yes…he is right now…he is at hospital…meera shi.is with him right now…
Yesung: chongmal???
Kyuhyun: aish….he did this just to get meera noona attention…
Heechul: yah!!! Did you heard the news..(heechul coming from nowhere)
Eeteuk:yes we did..omo…..that guys really love meera shi so much!!!!
Yesung: he is not!!!!!!! He is using my girl!!!(yesung shout and walk away…)
Hyukie: hyung…hyung….
Heechul: aish………..
Kyuhyun: ottokeh???
Eeteuk: molla…ask kangin to talk to him…

Yesung went to his room. He keep calling meera and there is no one answering it….why did you treat me like this?????huh??you said that nobody can take you away from me…but…now…ottokeh????he already take you away from me….where did your promise gone??huh???where???if this your choice I will leave you alone…with him.

Meera are so tired after taking care of junho at the hospital. She decide to went back home for a while. When she get out from car, she bump with yesung, however…she don’t have the courage to look at yesung…oppa mianhae…I have too…….yesung only looking at her….now..you don’t even want to look at me sungjung,,wae???.
Meera get into the house, she don’t have time to went into her room when kira and iza are coming towards..her
Kira: unnie..how junho oppa right now???
Meera: he is ok now…
Iza: kenchana?>??can we meet him…
Meera: sure but maybe later, I have to rest first…so tired…
Kira: arraso….

Meera went to her room…am I doing the right things???but why does my heart feel so pain…when I saw him just now???wae???but junho need me….more than he do…yet…he doesn’t said anything to me..he didn’t said that he love me…argh!!!!!!!!!!i’m going crazy right now…ottokeh????she didn’t realize what time that she fall asleep. All she know..that..there is tears in her eyes…
When he wakes up from sleep. There is a message at his phone.

Oppa…mianhae…he needs me oppa…mianhae..
He close his handphone…he need you???then what about me???i need you too…argh!!!!!!!how can you go away from me just like this??wae????this is all my fault if I don’t leave you…you will always by my side…argh!!!!! Its too late right now…..

Junho aleady wake up when nickhun coming inside his room.
Junho: oh hyung….you are so early..
Nickhun: how are you today???feel better..
Junho: yes…meera beside me..i will be ok….
Nickhun: junho ah….what you do is wrong….
Junho: hyung….what are you saying???
Nickhun: anniyo…just forget what did I said…ah…I already late…I go first..you rest arraso??? This evening the others will come.
After nickhun went out from the room. Meera arrive. There is a smile at junho face when he saw meera. Wow iza and kira were there too….
Iza: oppa…are you ok????
Junho: I’m ok….gamsamida…
Kira: you looks better today oppa…
Junho: jinjayo???you know why???this is because I meet with both of you…
Iza: ah..chongmal??oppa???
Junho only nodding…
Meera: oppa.what do you want to eat this morning???
Junho: anything could be…
Meera: you two…stay here with him arraso???
Kira: arraso unnie…

After visiting junho, kira and iza asking to leave, they want to go home. Meera call minho to fetch her sister to went back home.

Meera sit beside junho.
Meera: oppa do you feel better???
Junho: yup…sungjung ah…
Meera: hurm…wae??
Junho: mianhae…I make you worried…
Meera: don’t do that again arraso???
Junho: arraso..now you are with me..again..i won’t do such thing anymore…
Junho come nearer meera, he want to kiss meera. He kiss it but suddenly meera remember

“nobody can kiss your lips again…accept than me”
She pulled junho slowy….
Junho: wae???
Meera: anniyo…hurm oppa…do you want to be my dance partner???
Junho: of course..like I said before this..nobody can dance with you…accept than me…
Meera: arraso…arraso…we shall start the practice tomorrow..the competition is almost here…
Junho: you need to be relaxs…we still have 2 month more…
Meera: I know..but I want to win this competition…
Junho: arraso..arraso…
Meera: do you want to sleep now???
Junho: yes….
Meera: ok then..i went back home first..meet you at school tomorrow arraso??
Junho: arraso….bye…

Meera closed the gate and she walk…she went to the park…she wearing junho cap…she have to wear it..because the reporter still searching for her to aks something. Nobody can regonize her now. She look at the pond…so clear and peaceful, I wish my heart can be like this…suddenly…there is a puppy coming to her and lick her leg so many times…hye…I know you……
Meera: chibi…..are you alone????(take cihbi and put it at her arms…chibi..lick her face so many times…meera only laughing…., meera look around and saw yesung running to them)
Yesung: omo….chibi…what are you doing with a stranger over here???come here.
Meera heart seem so hurt..when she heard yesung said she is stranger….
Meera: oppa….
Yesung: chibi..let’s go home now….(take chibi from meera hands and walk away…)
Meera only shed tears….her hearts is screaming calling for yesung names….but she don’t have the courage to call him again….yesung didn’t look at her even at once….oppa..mianhaeyo…..

No comments:

Post a Comment