SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 1

It’ s so sad when you become nobody at the age of 10 years old. Felt so lost when your parent are dead when you are still young and you still need to take care two of your sister at the age of 10 years old. That’s was me….at the age of 10 years old, I lost my parent and I need to take care of my sister who at the age 7 years old and 5 years old. However, my parent didn’t left us alone, they left us with the house manager, lee min ah ajjuhsi. We have the luxury….our late parent is richer people in SWL. So our life wasn’t so hard…just that we don’t have any parent….however, being parentless is something that kids will hate it….my life has turn up side down when my parent is gone….everyday I ;ve been bullied with the girls and the boys at school……….everyday if I went back home…my clothes will become dirty…and my body full of wounds….

Lee min: sung jung si…kenchana????
Sungjung: kenchana....im ok....
Lee min: you go and take ur shower first..later i will put some medicine
Sungjung: kenchana…I can do it my self…where is my sisters???
Lee min: they still at school…
Sungjung: ah….arraso………..ajjushi….did appa and omma loves me???
Lee min: why did you ask me that question???of course they love you…..
Sunjung: jinjayo????if they love me…why did they left me and my sisters????
Lee min: sungjung si…
Sungjung: kenchana…you don’t have too answer my question….please prepare my lunch…and don’t forget to tell the driver to pick up my sister on time…
Lee min: arraso…sungjung si….

That’s is what that i experince when i was 10.....
The next morning are about to come…I don’t feel like going to school…but the true is is never skip my class…since I was 7. that morning I entered my class room…and I felt like crying….i saw at the blackboard…someone written there…..”Kim Sung Jung have no parent….because their parent left her..her parent don’t love her….” She feel so sad until she cry…she don’t have any friend at all……tehn she go to the blackboard and clean it….then she sit at her chair….however..she didn’t notice that at the chair have egg…..gosh….her clothes are dirty again….she just change her clothes…she always bring extra school uniforms…that what is her house keeper told her to do….
During the break, she will eat her meal under the tree at the field, nobody know where she is….but that day..she wasn’t so lucky when the strongest bullied at the school found her….

Boy 1: yah…here you are….
Boy2: yah!!!!!! Rich girl…gave me some money….
Sungjung: i…i..i don’t have money….
Boy 3: how dare you lie to me???huh???
Sungjung: chongmal…I don’t have money….
Boy2: hurm..what should we do with her???
Boy1: beat her…until we got the money….

Three of them started to beat sunjung without mercy at all. What 10 years old girl can do??she only crying while been beaten by them…

Boy4: yah!!!!!!!!!!what are you doing????
The three boy stop beating sungjung..
Boy1: who are you???
Boy3: ah…he is a new boy in our school…….
Boy4: yes I am…why are you beating that girl???
Boy2: that is not your business arraso????
Boy4: yah!!!!!!!! One more time I saw you touch that girl…you are dead…….
Boy1: guys….beat him….
Three of them try to beat the boy…however the boy are so strong even though he is so small. Three of them got beaten by him and run away from there……..the boy coming towards sungjung but sungjung feel so scared…and she ran away….they boy only watch the girl….

Boy4: ah…what a weird girl..im helping her..she should said thank you to me…ah..forget it….
The boy walking to the principle office…and the principle bring him to the class room…the boy follow the principle to the class room. He introduced himself. Sung jung are so shock…that’s the boy who helping me just now…he entered my class…and suddenly the teacher call her name…
Sungjung: yes…teacher…
Teacher: he will sit beside you….
Sungjung: arraso…
Teacher: jongwoon ah…you can sit beside sungjung…
Sungjung: kamshamida….

Jong woon walking toward sungjung and sit besider her.
Jongwoon: annyeong(bow)
Sungjung: annyeong…anyway kamshamida…
Jongwoon: kenchana…anyway im kim jong woon..nice to meet you…
Sungjung: nice to meet you too..im kim sung jung….

After school sungjung went back to home her sister are waiting for her for lunch….

Soon li: unnie…kenchanayo???
Sung jung: kenchana…jinja…you too.eat first unnie want to take bath…
Soon li,soon ji:arraso….

While sungjung taking bath…soon li asking their house keeper…
Soon li: ajjushi…why did my sister always come back home like that???
Lee min: molla……..yah…just take your lunch ok???
Soon ji: ajjushi…tell us…now..did she have been bullied by the kids at school???
Lee min: ah…yes she is…
Soon li: jinjayo????
Lee min: jinja…
Soon ji: this is appa and omma fault…they leave us…
Lee min: soon ji…ah…its not like that..you don’t understand….
Soon li: what did soon ji said is true…both of them are mean….
Lee min: your parent is not like that..they love you all..
Sungjung: what did ajjushi said just now is true…
Soon ji: unnie…you know that’s not true…
Sungjung: don’t said nonsense…eat your meal and practice your dance and piano skills……
Soon ji,soon li: arraso unnie…
All of them quite and eat their lunch..inside of sungjung heart she is crying, both of them don’t understand why appa and omma leave us…only she and lee min ah ajjushi know about it…but she keep it from their sister….
After the lunch sungjung sitting outside of her house…..she feel weird…there is so noisy…in front of her house….lol…she got a new neighbour she almost fell from her sit when she saw jong woon and his family…and jongwoon saw her…and walking towards her…

Jongwoon: annyeong….hye..sunjung shi….you are my neigbour???im so happy….
Sungjung: chongmal??ah…..
Jongwoon: wow your house is soooooo big….
Sungjung: kamshamida….where are you come from????
Jongwong: im from Canada…my father got change to korea…
Sungjung: ah….arraso…..

Suddenly lee min ah appear…

Lee min: sungjung shi…its time to go to ballet class…
Sungjung: arra….arraso…I will come later….
Lee min: arraso..im waiting at your room…
Jongwoon: ballet???wow that’s so cool…..and who is that???
Sunjung:: he is my housekeeper…he take care of us….
Jongwoon: where is your parent???
Sungjung: ah..jongwoon ah…I need to go…bye…..

Sunjung then went into her house…………with a bitter feeling..asking me??about my family??who are you???huh…….

The next morning…sungjung get bullied again..and again, jongwoon help her…but this time jongwoon act more agresive , he went to the principle and complain it to her about the problem…and yes..the problem has been settle out. Now jongwoon know why all that people like to bullied her….sungjung cry in front of him….

Jongwoon: kenchana…I understand. Just cry ok??im here
Sungjung: why are you so kind to me?\when everybody beside me bullied me???
Jongwoon: coz you are my friend..and I hate people treat you like that…I hate it…since now…I Kim Jong Woon will protect you no matter what..that is my promise to you….
Sungjung: jongwoon ah….
Jongwoon: lets go to the class…we might late to the class….

For the first time in her life she has a friend. First time someone protect her, and the guys is jongwoon….jong woon ah…kamshamida

From that day..sungjung become a good friend…they are always together..sometimes jong woon come and play at sungjung house. Soon li and soon ji feel so happy because they also have a friend…now..there is no more tears in her eyes….all of them feel so happy….******

However when sungjung and jongwoon was 12 years old…jongwoon leave sungjung without a word. There is no word at all…all she know that jongwoon house were empty. She feel so sad after that…jongwoon already promise not to leave her…but he leave her without a words..everynight she will cry and have a nightmare…all people at the house feel so sad about it. They try everything to help sungjung but hopeless……..

8 years has pass just like that……..and jong woon still not return yet to SWL..sungjung already write like more than thousand letter for him but couldn’t be sent. Everyday she will wait at in front of her house to wait for jong woon but there is hopeless…

Kira: unnie don’t forget to come to my concert today….
Meera: arraso…I will..did you remind iza about this???
Kira: yes I did…she will come too…
Meera: ah…arraso..later I will come with lee min ajjushi…
Kira: arraso..i go now…
Meera: kira…hwaiting………
Kira: unnie kamshamida…saranghae….

kira shadow lost in the car..and the car drove away..today is a big day for my sister...she need to dance and sing as well......for her school graduation day for a senior. She already practice this for a long time…since we were child we already coming to many classes to fill our free time…and now we manage to do anything….three of us have black belt for teakwondo…we can dance, sing, and play all the music item(guitar, piano,drum and other) we can do ballet, jazz, and others…

lee min: sungjung shi….
Meera: don’t call me with that name…sungjung is already dead…remember that!!!
Lee min: meera shi….mianhaeyo…we are already here…
Meera: arraso, called iza ask where she is..
Lee min: arraso

The hall are full with people…wow this are going to be fantastic…meera and iza can’t wait to watch kiraris performance….and the times has come….her performance so good and make people cheer for her…the way she dance and sing make people love it..and cheer for her. After the performance…meera want to went back home..but iza rufused it

Meera: wae???i need to practice with my dance.
Iza: unnie…wait…super junior are going to do a special performance…
Meera: super junior???huh???who is that…
Iza: yah!!!!!!!! Unnie.you don’t know them???
Meera: I I don’t know…
Iza: just wait…..

The hall become noisy with the student calling super junior names. Meera feel more curious about it. She want to know who are they…
suddenly super junior is on the stage..wow……so many of them..i can’t recognize all of them…she heard iza shouting “wookie oppa” so many time..yah!!!!! my little sister is crazy over here..someone please help me..meera just sitting at the chair doing nothing….while all the people in the hall acting like crazy.
After the performance by super junior we went back to home…in the car kira and iza are talking about super junior non stop…meera just putting her mp3 and listen to some music. Then kira come to her,

Kira: unnie..did you saw them…just now???
Meera: who???
Kira: unnie…super junior of course…gosh…did you saw eeteuk and eunhyuk dancing just now??im going to be crazy when I saw them just now….
Iza: kira unnie..i saw it to..well wookie oppa also so cool just now..love the way he play the piano…
Meera: yah!!!!!!!! Both of you are going crazy about that group…hurm, they are not good enough to compare with three of us…we are better than them
Iza: unnie no….wookie oppa is better than me while playing the piano..
Meera: how did you know about it???
Kira: because all of us in the same class..before they debut, unnie you don’t remember wookie oppa???
Meera: im not..are u sure???
Iza: yes…yah!!!!unnie…how come…you don’t know them???
Meera: I don’t know….hurm yah..stop talking about them…I want to sleep….
Kira: unnie….
There is no words from meera…its mean that she don’t want to talk to them. iza and kira just silent. Lee min ah just watch them…sungjung become like that after jongwoon leave her..she become someone who always get mad and don’t like anything about guys..she hate guys. Lee min ah just sigh…

Meera jogging that morning, anyway every morning if she had time she will go jogging. On the way back home she saw like a bunch of boy just moving in next to her house. She just ignore it and went inside the house. Kira and iza are running inside the house….they are fighting about something. Meera just ignore both of them…she went to her room…lol.so noisy from outside…she look from the window, her new neighbours are playing among them…huh…….meera look at the calander today. Hurm…its already 8 years that you leave me..jongwoon….i just can’t forget you from my memory. You are always in my heart. Please come back….suddenly.her window is broke…there is baseball ball inside her room.Yah!!!!!!!!!!whose ball is this…meera look at the outside. There is nobody. Then the door bell is ring. She went down

Meera: who is that ajjushi??
Lee min: the new neighbours, they said they broke one of our window…
Meera: yes there are, where are them???
Lee min: at the living room, kira and iza is with them
Meera: what???you let strangers with my sister???are you crazy???
Lee min: they said they know them…

Meera walk to the living room..wow…….there is a bunch of boy at her living room…
Kira: unnie,they are our new neigbours.
Meera: I know…kira, iza come here…

Kiraris and iza coming towards meera.
*********
Meera: so…gentlemen..are you gonna to paid for my window???
Boy 1 : yes we will…
Kira: unnie…we can change it..is not their fault…
Meera: kira go and take ur bath now..iza too..
Iza: unnie…they are my idol….can I have a chat with them???
Meera: you know them???
Kira: of course unnie..they are super junior!!!!! Just yesterday we watch their performance..don’t you remember???
Meera: no..im not….they still need to pay for my window
Boy2: kenchana we will paid…
Meera: good I will send the bill after this at your house.
Boy 3: arraso…anyway I’m siwon
Meera: arraso siwon shi..i will send it to you…
Boy 4:yah this girl are scary(whispering to other boy..)
Iza: wookie oppa…….its no like that…
Wookie: wait I think I know you….
Iza: oppa we in the same class before you debut…im iza, this is my sister kira and meera.,.
Wookie: wow…all of you were there…I remember…
Kira: yes oppa….we are there…
Wookie: well nice to meet you…again and im sorry for broking you window meera shi…
Meera: ajjushi please show this gentlemen the way out..
Lee min: arraso meera shi..
Kira: unnie…….let them eat dinner with us…….
Meera: no..they are stranger…
Boy 5: its ok…we have other thing to do…anyway I’m yesung
Meera: yesung shi…you can ask your friend to go now…
Yesung: arraso..
All the boy going out from meera house…but yesung still didn’t go out yet…

Meera: yes may I help you???
Yesung: what is your name again???
Meera: why should I tell you my name???
Kira: my unnie names is meera…oppa…….
Yesung: ah..meera..nice name…same like the person…good nite
Yesung get out from the house…
Meera: are you happy now????kira???
Kira:yes I am…unnie why did you act like that..they are super junior……….
Meera: so???
Iza: lol unnie..they are famous….wookie oppa is sooooo cute…hehehe
Meera: go and take ur bath..now..
Iza: ok unnie….

Both of them walking to their own room.

The next morning meera went to jogging again this time she saw siwon. Siwon smiling at her, she just smiling back..
Siwon: annyeong
Meera: annyeong
Siwon: are you alone??
Meera: no..im not, can’t you see…my sister is beside me…
Siwon: huh???are you making a joke or something??
Meera: did I look like making a joke???
siwon: wow…you are sooo angry..why??did I do something wrong…
Meera: you don’t have a reason to be angry…

Meera just walking by…leaving siwon at the back. Siwon only sigh..why did meera mad at them???huh…the girl so cold……….siwon went back at his house

Hankyung: are you done with your jogging???
Siwon: yes…hyung…you know the girl next door right???
Hankyung: which one???
Heechul: yah…what both of you talking about???
Siwon: ah..hyung??molla…just talking rubbish with hankyung hyung….(siwon get up and walk to the studio, lucky heechul didn’t hear it..or else…he will get jealous…nobody can take his man hankyung) in the studio siwon meet with kyuhyun,yesung, ryeowook,donghae, eunhyuk,eeteuk and kibum..

Yesung: yah…you just back???
Siwon: yes…(walking to his drum)
Eeteuk: aren’t you tired???
Siwon: nop….hurm..hyung I want to ask something
Donghae: waeyo???did something happen???
Siwon: molla..i just want to ask about the girl next door…
Kyuhyun: who???the scary one????
Siwon: yes…I mean no…hurm yes…
Kibum: yah!!!!!!! Which one????
Wookie: its meera???right???
Siwon: ha…meera…
Yesung: what about her???you like her????hahaha well she kind of cute too…
Eeteuk: but I think kiraris is cute more than her…hehehe
Wookie: but I think the magnae iza is more cuter than meera and kira…
Eunhyuk: yah!!!! That’s not the point..siwon just continue…
Siwon: did you guys just realize..she always mad at us??without reason???
Yesung: did you bump with her today???
Siwon: yes I did…she look so angry…it is just because we broke her window???
Hae; I guess so……..
Yesung: its not like that..just that we don’t know her and she don’t know us….

Yesung get out from the studio…everyone feel so weird..

Eeteuk: was wrong with him???
Hae: molla……hurm…did she like that girl too??/
Wookie: I don’t think so…even meera don’t like us….but before this she is not like this…
Donghae: what do you mean???
Wookie: I used to go in the same class with her before this…she seem a happy girl,she can sing and dance very well and she can play piano better than sungmin n me.
Eunhyuk: chongmal????she can dance well???
Wookie: yes…
Eeteuk: what about her sister???are they good too???
Wookie: yes..all of them are good….
Kyuhyun: wow…interesting..
Wookie: but seeing her yesterday like seeing someone else….
Eeteuk: well.maybe there is something that we did that make her so mad at us….
Hae: maybe……..
All of them only sigh….

Yesung sitting at the corner of his house. He look at meera house…he saw meera are dancing at her room…and suddenly meera saw yesung are watching her. She stop and close the curtain. Meera feel so mad…yah!!! What are they doing???stalker or what??huh she don’t have any mood..at all…jongwoon where are you???you say you will protect me??but where are you???i missed you so much…please come back…she didn’t realize that she sleeping….while she sleeping she was dreaming about jongwoon. She always dream about jongwoon lately. And she end up by screaming..and crying in the sleep. She always make other people worried about her. Even though she look strong but actually she’s not at all…….

Kira: unnie are you ok???
Meera: yes…
Iza: unnie…jongwoon oppa still didn’t contact you???
Meera: iza..i don’t want to talk about this…
Kira: waeyo unnie???unnie I don’t like to see you like this.
Meera: kenchana….
Iza: its not ok…its been 8 years you like this,….unnie I don’t want to lose you…just like we lose our parent….(there is tears in iza eyes)
Meera: iza…..
Iza: please unnie forget about jong woon oppa……
Meera: I can’t….mianhae……..
Kira: iza lets go..don’t disturb unnie let unnie have a rest….
Iza: arraso…please be strong…
Meera: arraso…..
Meera sigh….she can’t do what iza want…jongwoon is my first love, yes..i love him…

After one week lee min ah sending a bad news for the Kim resident. He need to went back to village, his wife is sick, lee min ah officially asking for retired

Meera: ajjuhsi…jebal…I can help your wife, you bring her here and we can bring her to the best doctor in korea.
Lee min: meera shi, I guess this is time for me to spend with my wife, she is very ill, I hope I can be with her.
Kira: chongmal ajjushi???
Lee min: yes kira shi, I need to go, its been a long time I’ve been take care of you guys now you are already grown up, and I’m sure that your sister can take care of you.
Suddenly iza hug lee min ah, there is tears in her eyes..
Iza: ajjushi…
Meera: iza…don’t be like this, ajjushi need to go, his wife is sick, we can visit ajjushi next time, his wife need him right now, we can’t be selfish
Kira: that;s is true, iza….
Iza: arraso, ajjushi, thnxs for everything
Meera: yes ajjushi thnxs for everything I will never forget what did you already done to my family, my parent must be proud of you.
Lee min : kamshamida sungjung shi, soon li shi, soon ji shi.

No comments:

Post a Comment