SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 2

All of them are hugging before lee min ah went back to his hometown. Meera need to find a new housekeeper but she need bodyguard too, the next morning she went and meet her parent lawyer.

Lawyer: yes sungjung shi what can I help you???
Meera: I need new housekeeper and bodyguard, ajjushi already retired.
Lawyer: chongmal????
Meera only nodding.
Lawyer: but in the wil, you parent said, after you are 20, you need to take care of your sister and yourself without housekeeper.
Meera: what???how come my parent make that rules???
Lawyer: actually your parent know they can’t live longer, that’s why they make this wil
Meera: so who are going to take care of our safety
Lawyer: we will hired a bodyguard to protect you and your sister.
Meera: ah..chongmal???good, hurm ajjushi, since you are my father friend, can you tell me how the company progress????
Lawyer: hurm about that, the ceo, already meet me yesterday,and so far, company is ok.
Meera: ok…hurm this month, I will come and visit the company at anytime, just tell all of them.
Lawyer: arraso sungjung shi.
***************************************
Meera went out from the lawyer bulding and she went back home. And she saw iza are talking with wookie

Iza: unnie….
Meera: annyeong wookie
Wookie: annyeong meera shi
Meera: do you want to have dinner with us??iza must be happy to see you at dinner after this…
Wookie: dinner???good I would love too, thnxs for inviting me
Meera: ok..meet you at 8, hurm you can bring all of your friend too
Iza: unnie…chongmal????
Meera: chongmal, its time for us to get know our neighbours right???
Wookie: thnxs meeraa I will tell them…..i go first
Iza: oppa..see you at 8
Wookie only smiling
Iza: unnie thnxs
Meera: kenchana, you go and take your bath first where is kira???
Iza: she is sleeping..
Meera: wake her up, I need both of your help to cook this night we have a huge guess
Iza: unnie don’t worry ajjusho will help us…
Meera: iza……….
Iza: om my gosh unnie I forgot….ajjushi is not here anymore…
Meera: quick…tak ur bath and help me….
Iza: arraso unnie……………

While at suju house

Eeteuk: are you sure???
Wookie: yes
Sungmin: did she want to make prank on us???
Yesung: no..she is not like that…
Kibum: hyung..you seem to know something about meera
Yesung: no I’m not, im just guessing
Hae: jinjayo???
Kangin: so…should we go or not???
Wookie: yes
Eunhyuk: yes
Siwon: yes
Heenim: no…
Hankyung: yah…….wae???
Heechul: they will try to steal you from me…
Hankyung: yah!!!!!!! Heenim that no make sense…they just a kid…
Heechul: arraso.,..i will go….
Sungmin: yes
Shindong: I can’t go..today I need to on air..shim shim tapa…
Kibum: yes..
Eeteuk: looks like everyone is agree…hurm we should do something for her to like us….
Kyuhyun: sing a song….
Yesung: yes…sing a song…..
Donghae: what song???
Hankyung: miracle…
Heechul: yes..miracle…
Eeteuk: ok we will sing miracle today…guys behave yourself ok???
All of them: arraso….

At 8pm all the suju member already at meera house.
Eeteuk: kamsa coz inviting us…
Kira: its ok..its our pleasure to have such a good idol having dinner with us
Yesung: meera shi kamsa…
Meera only smiling…..yesung heart seem to beating faster and faster…
Iza: let eat…thnxs to meera unnie who cook all of this….
Wookie: wow…this kimchi taste so good….i love it…
Meera: chongmal????ah…thnxs wookie….
Donghae: meera shi where is your housekeeper???
Meera; her wife is sick.
Yesung: lee min ah ajjushi wife is sick????
All of them look at yesung with a weird face
Yesung: waeyo????
Iza: oppa. How you know my housekeeper name???
Kira: yes..oppa how???
Heechul: what are you?? Stalker???
Yesung: no im not..i ve talked to him several times before…
Kyuhyun: jinjayo???
Yesung: jinja…..
Meera: its ok..lol…just have our dinner…before its cold.

Meera know that yesung look at her, she just doing other things….
Kyuhyun: meera unnie…we want to sing for you and your sister.
Iza: chongmal???what song???
Kibum: miracle…
Kira: yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that song….
Eeteuk: do you know that song meera
Meera: nop...i have no idea…
Heechul: yah!!!!!!!!!! You don’t know????what on earth are you???
Meera: hyung why did you said like that???(they are about to start a fight….lucky siwon and hankyung cool down both of them
Kangin: yah..don’t start a fight..heechul don’t you heard what did eeteuk hyung said just now???
Heechul: mianhae…
Meera: kenchana…nado…mianhae hyung….
Sungmin: shall we start???
Meera, iza and kiraris feel so excited to hear they sing…omg..they are so awesome.meera has to agree with kira and iza all of them are good..
Eunhyuk: so how it is??you like it????
Iza: yes..oppa……….so good…….i love it….
Meera: well I have to agree with my sister that all of you are good, that;s was a good song..i love it….
Yesung: guys I need to go now…my turn tonight to on air….
Kangin: yah!!!!!!jongwoon…don’t forget to tell the manager tomorrow I will come..
Yesung: arraso hyung….
Meera feel so shock..they she heard jongwoon just now…or she only dreaming????
Kira: unnie wae???
Meera: molla…….meera get up and clean up the table, wookie and hankyung helping her, same goes to kangin and siwon.
Kira: you guys no need we can do it…
Wookie: its ok since you don’t have housekeeper anymore..we will help you…
Iza: chongmal???
All of them just nodding
Kira: thnxs oppas…
Then kira and iza went to the living room left meera at the kitchen with wookie and siwon.
Siwon: I heard that you can dance very well…chongmal???
Meera: not really oppa…….after look at eunhyuk and donghae just now..i realize im not good at all…….
Wookie: wae???
Meera: they are too good comparing to me.
Siwon: you can learn from them…
Meera: aren’t you guys busy oppa???
Wookie: you can learn it from our video, I will gave it to you later…
Meera: and oppa I know that you sang very well…I love your voice…
Siwon: hye how about me???
Meera: siwon oppa I love the way you dance and sing too..heheheh…
Siwon: chongmal???
Meera only nodding. Only one night.they become so close. Meera, kira and iza feel so happy that night. But there is something on meera and yesung mind that nobody knows about it………….

Meera sitting in front of her piano, she keep thinking about it….yes..i heard it..kangin oppa call yesung oppa, jongwoon, did he is kim jong woon. Should I ask him???no..i won’t…but I want my jong woon oppa back to me…oppa..is that you???can you come back to me??? I missed you jong woon..come back to me.jebal. so meera decided to ask yesung about it but she upset when super junior not at their house, they already fly to china, for super junior super show II. One week later only they will come back to korea.

Kira: unnie choi minho is at the door…
Meera: who is he???
Kira: unnie he is from shinee…you don’t know him???
Meera: no..why is he is here???
Iza: molla……he just want to meet you, he said it very important.
Meera: arraso….(then meera move to living room..wow..this man are tall and tough)
Minho: sungjung shi, I’m minho your new bodyguard.
Kira, iza, meera: what??????????/
Meera: who send you here???aren’t you supposed to busy with shinee schedule???
Minho: your lawyer…choi kang min…is my father…he send me to be your bodyguard…
Kira: wow….this is funny..you are not kidding right minho oppa???
Minho: im not soon li shi…im serious…
Meera: iza get the phone.., I want to call our lawyer
And its true, minho is our new bodyguard. However when minho are busy with shinee program other people will come and replace him.
Meera: I hope you do your job like what did you father said, what I want you to do is fetch my sister from school, make sure they are ok, and cook for them, when I’m not at home, the most important thing is make sure their safety is ok..when they are with you..arraso???
Minho: arraso sungjung shi…
Meera: ah…I more things, don’t ever call me kim sungjung, call me meera..if you want to stay here longer, don’t ever call me with that name.
Minho: arraso meera shi.

So minho start his job as our bodyguard. Well he quite good in doing some stuff. Meera love the way his do it the work. Meera looking at her balcony, there is sound that take her intention. There is a bird falling from his nest. Meera take the bird, she try to put back the bird at it nest. After she put back the bird, she seem not unstable and want to falling down however, there is someone who catch her.

Yesung: kenchana sungjung????
Meera: kenchana..oppa…kamsahmida….
Yesung: chongmal???
Meera: chongmal…
Yesung: I thought you are going to fell like you in standard 5.
Meera: huh????(with a weird face)
Yesung: molla……..
Meera: oppa…did I know you before this???i heard you call me sungjung just now…
Yesung: molla…I never call you sungjung….
Meera: chongmal????but..i think I heard it….
Yesung: lol……you must be dreaming…ok…got to go….
Meera feel weird…, she really heard what did yesung call her just now….nobody know her name….meera went to her room..she don’t realize that yesung are watching her. Mianhae meera, I don’t have courage to tell you who am i…mianhae….
Donghae: yah.hyung what are doing???being a stalker again???
Yesung: no im not….
Donghae: yes you are,…I saw you look at meera shi just now..do you like her???
Yesung: no I’m not wae???do you like her???
Donghae: yes I am…
Siwon: yah!!!!!!!!!! Donghae she is mine….
Yesung: yah!!!!!!!!! What are the hell both of you talking about???
Siwon: meera…I like her…and I decided to ask her out….
Donghae: ottokeh????she won’t go out with you…..huh….
Siwon: how do you know???who she will going out with????
Kangin: me…
Yesung: lol…..kangin..you want to go out with meera too???
Siwon: hyung……meera don’t like you…
Donghae: yah siwon, how you know???
Siwon: I know lor…kira once told me..meera like someone that can protect her…I can protect her very well…
Kangin: me too………
Donghae: me too……..
Yesung: lol……you guys are so free???want to going out with her…, you don’t have work???
Yesung move away from there………..donghae, siwon and kangin only looking at yesung. Yesung got so pissed off, he going out from the house..walking to the park near the house, lucky he meet with kira and iza, with their bodyguard.

Kira: yesung oppa.annyeong…
Yesung: annyeong soon li…(kira and iza shock)
Kira: oppa….how you know my name is soon li???
Yesung: I know…and you little girl is soon ji…am I right???(iza only nodding)
Iza: but how????
Yesung: hurm meera are sungjung right???
Kira: who are you???stalker????
Yesung: you guys don’t know me????
Kira,iza: no!!!!!!!!
Yesung: hurm its ok…but seeing you guys has grown up like this make me happy…
Iza: omo……don’t tell me…you are jongwoon oppa????????(yesung only smiling and nodding)
Kira: omo………(kira and iza stood up)
Iza: jongwoon oppa???its that you?..chongmal???
Yesung: yes it me..(kira stood up and start to puching yesung, minho who saw it come near to me)
Minho: kira shi..any problem???
Kira: no…its ok..i can handle it…
Yesung: wae????
Kira: oppa..im the one should ask that question….
Yesung only silent..
Iza: oppa how could you treat meera unnie like that??she has been waiting for you for almost 8 years.
Yesung: I know that im such a bad boy…but I have a reason
Kira: you better have a good reason…
Yesung: but please don’t let meera know about this???
Iza:: waeyo???
Yesung: molla…………
Kira: arraso……..

While at the suju home….
Siwon: yah donghae you really want to go out with meera???
Donghae: no la…I just want to test yesung, actually he like meera, but he don’t realize it, and how about you????
Siwon: I really want to go out with her….
Donghae: yah!!!!!!!! You fall for her????
Siwon only nodding.
Donghae: but yesung like her, can you just like other girls….hye you know….at kibum girlfriend, myza there is another girls too they are cute too…….but you can’t take sara, she’s mine…
Siwon: hyung…you are playboy….huh. I won’t change my love easily
Donghae: wae????
Siwon: I like her……..i like meera…….
Donghae: I don’t know, I’m afraid that you and yesung will fight, he is the hyung
Siwon: I know and I’ll make meera make a choice…
Donghae only looking at siwon, not agree with siwon style.

No comments:

Post a Comment