SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 3

Meera get out form the house since minho is with kira and iza, she need to go to school by her own. The school is not so far…just walking and you will be there is 10 minute many of the student choose to walking. She bring her guitar with her too. Suddebly she remember something when she passed ice cream shop at the corner of her school.

Jongwoon: sungjung what is your ambition….
Sungjung: molla……ajjushi told me that I need to be a director in my father company, so I don’t have any ambition
Jongwoon: ottokeh???? Can you ask somebody to be director.
Sungjung: no..oppa…ajjushi said when I grown up I need to continue what my parent already start with…
Jongwoon: arraso..then can I work with you????
Sungjung: wae???
Jongwoon: molla..so that I can see your cute face…hehhehe(jongwoon smiling, he only make sungjung blushing)
Sungjung: how about you oppa???what is your ambition???
Jongwoon: I wanna be a singer, do you know SME??/I want to be in that company…..
Sungjung: wow..oppa you have a big ambition…kenchana….hwaiting oppa……
Jongwoon: when I already become a singer I will write a song about you????
Sungjung: chongmal???oppa???
Jongwoon: chongmal…hurm..the tittle is my little girl sung jung….
Sungjung only smiling….and blushing…then jongwoon held her hand and both of them get out from that shop…suddenly someone touch her back…meera act fast, she used her taekwondo to attack the person again….the person feel down. Meera turn back.
Meera: omo…oppa……….kenchana????
Junho: kenchana….
Meera: chongmal???
Junho: chongmal……….what are you doing here???i ve calling you so many times…
Meera: molla.oppa..i listen to my mp3, ive waited for you just now…whya re you late???
Junho: I run from my bodyguard……..
Meera: wae?????
Junho: so I can walk to school with you dear….
Meera: ah..chongmal????oppa…..
Junho: chongmal…hajja….lets go to school……….
Junho hold meera and, meera only smiling and both of them walking to the school.
Did meera and junho have relationship???yes they are…they already being a couple since last year at summer, before junho debut they already together. Junho seem love meera so much until he couldn’t let meera leave him.
All the girls being so jealous with her. But she just let all the girl like that, coz junho is with her all the time, junho won’t let her alone. He know that if he let meera alone, the girl will attack her, he don’t want meera get hurt. This accident once happen last month when he is away for 2pm promotion, his bodyguard reported that meera get bullied at school. After the performance he straight away get home and meet meera, lucky there is no bad injuries at her body. Since that day he will never leave meera alone.
That day junho send meera back to her home, there were at outside of meera house

While at suju house, sungmin and eunhyuk are watching tv some romance story, while yesung looking at the window, he saw meera with junho
Sungmin: yah!!!!! The boy will kiss the girl before the girl went inside the house…
Hyukie: how you know…ah………its true..minie…what else???
Minie: then the girl hugged the boy……..
Yesung looking at the tv…and look back at meera………and junho

Junho: mianhae meera I need to leave you again….
Meera: kenchana…my new bodyguard will protect me…
Junho: jinjayo???
Meera: jinja…kenchana oppa……..
Junho: I will call you after I reach there ok???
Meera: arraso…..
Junho meera and suddenly kissed meera on her lips. Its was longer than before….then meera hugged him so tightly..there is tears in her eyes…then junho left….

Hyukie: yah!!!!!! Minie…what we just saw just now..same with what happen with meera…and her boyfriend I guess….
Yesung shock since when this two boys are here…
Minie: wow…meera and her boyfriend are romantic…I wonder who is her boyfriend, he must the lucky guy.
Yesung: yah!!!!!! When both of you coming here…
Hyukie: we were calling you just now…but you seem so focus at the window then we decided to join what did you see….
Yesung: chongmal???
Minie: chongmal..hyung do you like meera???
Yesung: no….wae???
Hyukie: you been acting so weird lately..waeyo???
Yesung: molla….yah both of you go and watch tv…don’t disturb me…
Minie: arraso…..

Yesung move to his room……is that sungjung boyfriend???no…she must have been waiting for me…yah…jongwoon don’t you see it???they just kiss….are you blind??huh???? yesung start to throwing some stuff at his room…why don’t you wait for me kim sung jung?????wae????????/

Suddenly the door is open….
Wookie: yah!!!!!!! Hyung what are you doing????carefull or you might hurt youngill and youngfill…..
yesung: arraso….
Wookie: what’s wrong???
Yesung: molla….just boring….
Wookie: chongmal???
Yesung: chongmal..wae????
Wookie: molla…..don’t forget tonight we have invitation to music bank to perform the one I love, we must get ready before 6 arraso???
Yesung: arraso….
Wookie taking a bath.leaving yesung at the bedroom.

That night kira and iza having dinner with minho.
Kira: unnie…can I have a pet???
Meera: sure???tomorrow we will go to the pet shop to buy some pet for you…and iza too…
Iza: chongmal unnie???
Meera: chongmal…
Kira: but unnie if I sadi this please don’t be mad…
Meera: what????
Kira: actually I already have a pet..
Iza: kira unnie..when did you buy it???
Kira: actually eeteuk gave it to me…
Meera: chongmal???what it is???
Kira: don’t be mad unnie…
Meera: wae??tell me…
Kira: it’s a panda………….
Iza, meera: what????????
Iza: yah!!!where did eeteuk oppa bought it???
Kira: molla…..he said he already buy it for me.
Meera: did the panda is dangeours???
Kira: no..this one is very jinak…
Iza: are you sure unnie???
Kira: yes..i already meet with the panda…
Meera: jinjayo????
Kira only nodding…..
Meera: but don’t let your panda walking around the house arraso????
Kira: arraso…unnie…
Iza: unnie..then what about me????
Meera: we will go to bought it tomorrow after I finish my school ok???
Iza: arraso unnie…
Kira: so iza..what did you plan to have???
Iza: puppy of course..hehehe I love puppy….
Meera: ok….we will look for it ok????

Then minho come with flower at his hand.
Kira: yah!!!!!!!!! Oppa where did you get that flower???
Minho: someone just left the flower at the door………
Iuza: for who???for me????
Minho: no……..it for meera shi….
Meera tersedak..flower??who gave it to me…
Meera: from who???
Minho: molla.there is no name….(meera took the flower from minho and look at the card)
Meera: remember me kim sung jung??????
Kira: huh….unnie who is the person???
Meera: hurm…this maybe junho oppa……..
Iza: jinjayo???
Meera: who else know my real name….plus he is not around right???
Kira: ah….that;s true…hehehe junho oppa is soooo romantic
Iza: yes he is…hehehhe….
Meera: lol both of you….lets clean the table…and go to your room
Iza: I want to watch tv…
Minho: what program???
Kira: lol…….its music bank…super junior K.R.Y will perform today….
Meera: super junior K.R.Y??(with a weird face..)
Iza: unnie its kyuhyun, ryeowook and yesung oppa names………..only three of them
Meera: owh…..let go and watch…

The next afternoon, meera, kira and iza went to pet shop. However they meet with donghae, kibum,. Wookie and yesung at the shop.
Wookie: what are you doing here???
Iza: oppa….meera unnie want to bought puppy for me…
Donghae: chongmal??? I think you don’t have to but it…at my house there is one puppy that I love so much..i can give it to you.,..
Iza: chongmal oppa?????????
Donghae: chongmal…his name is ichiro….
Meera: ichiro??so cute….thanxs hae oppa…..im sure iza would love it………
Iza: yes..i love it….
Yesung: so meera what did you want????
Meera: hurm searching for turtle…..
Yesung: come..lets ask the owner….
Meera follow yesung..at last they found a couple of turtle…and meera so shock when yesung bought it for her……….
Meera: oppa..you don’t have to paid it for me….
Kira: unnie just let yesung oppa paid for you…
Iza: yes unnie accept it as a gift….
Meera: arraso…oppa….chongmal..kamshamida…
Yesung: kenchana……….
Suddenly there is someone calling meera names…….meera turn back…….and she smiling……….
Meera: junho oppa…….when did you get back???
Junho: I just went back, I know you were here so I come here…….gosh I missed you so much dear……….(junho kissed meera, selamba giler mamat nie..main nak cium jerk,,…)
Meera: oppa…..no..people will saw…
Junho: kenchana….hurm what are you doing here????
Kira: we are buying some pet oppa……..
Junho: chongmal????you already paid it???(take out his wallet)
Iza: we already paid it…
Junho: ah…arraso…eh….donghae, ryeowook, kibum, yesung how are you guys????
Kibum: im ok…so does the other….
Yesung: guys lets go…we are late…………..
Hae: see you again..well iza oppa will send ichiro to you later….
Iza: arraso oppa.kamshamida….
The suju gang left.deep in yesung heart he hate it when he saw meera and junho are kissing………argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it…..
Hae: hyung….
Yesung: im not in the mood right now..don’t disturb me…
Wookie: arraso………….

Yesung feel so upset with what did he watch just now…sungjung already change a lot, she is not like before…….wae???what make her change a lot??wae???
After sending kira and iza went back home, meera already mention to her sister that she not going home, she will sleep at junho place. Yes both of them sleeping together several times. However that’s not the point here……..

Meera: oppa….so how about your performance yesterday???
Junho: cool I love it. But im so tired..
Meera: chongmal???let me massage for you…
Junho: kenchana, I know you tired too…..but I have something to tell you
Meera: what??? Oppa????
Junho: I don’t like you stay so near with yesung, just now I saw him starring at you so long
Meera: oppa….don’t be childlish….arraso???he don’t like me…he just my friend…
Junho: but…..
Meera: oppa.you better stop or I will go home now…
Junho: arraso..let sleep……….
Meera: let me massage you
Junho: arraso….now you make me love you even more……….
Meera: chongmal oppa????
Junho: chongmal………na saranghaeyo…
Meera: nado………(they start kissing and…………..)

No comments:

Post a Comment