SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FAN FIC~ REMEMBER ME KIM SUNGJUNG PART 5

Eeteuk: ah..chongmal…meera shi…you are the owner….
Meera: eeteuk shi how you know???
Eeteuk: yesung shi…tell us just now….(meera looking at yesung with puzzle)
Meera: oppa…chongmal????how you know???
Kira: I told yesung oppa yesterday….mianhae unnie…
Meera: ah..molla….so they you guys ready to shooting the product???
Kangin: yes we are…
Meera: hyun mi shi bring all thme to the shooting room and I will be there later, before that call the ceo to come and see me.
Hyun mi: arraso meera shi.

Kira and iza follow them to the shooting room.
Kira: eeteuk shi na kenchana????
Eeteuk: kenchana..waeyo???
Kira: kangin hyung said that you are not feeling well....
Eeteuk: annya….i just sleepy
Kira: chongmal???
Eeteuk only nodding
Kira: then i will order coffee for you and the others....
Eeteuk: kira kamsa……
Kira only smiling.

The waiting room are totaly full....with super junior and shinee.
Eeteuk already sleeping at the sofa, well he sleep while sitting waiting for his turn to be make up, kira only left the coffee at his side. Kyuhyun the magnae, are playing the games in the computer. Donghae, eunhyuk ,sungmin are dancing in the room, kangin and hankyung sitting at the make up chair, its their turn to be make up on. While kibum and heechul are holding a script for their drama…yesung is with onew and key listen to their own mp3. While jonghyun, taemin are playing cube rubix. Minho, are sitting at the corner silent. Shindong and kira are playing some tradisional game. And siwon and iza are talking to each other. While the sweet one wookie are reading a book….meera only smiling when she saw everyone attitude….meera calling hyun mi

Hyun mi: yes meera shi…
Meera: I hope you csn treat them so well..i count on you….
Hyun mi: don’t worry meera shi I already done everything that you ask me to
Meera: hyun mi shi..kamshamida….chongmal…’
Hyun mi: kenchana…meera shi..
Meera only smiling……
The shooting started after they having a lunch…well super junior and shinee are doing well. They know how to act and to show the handphone. The work become more easier than they thought, although there is a lot of money that have been gamble for this prouduct and time at last they stastified with the result. After work for almost a day, the shooting finish at midnight. Suddenly hyukie handphone ringing there is a news from the entertainment spot.

Hyukie: ah…what is this????
After that all of them get the news….meera shock so does the others.
Kira: unnie…..na kenchana????
Heechul: yah!!! Is this junho???what are he and the girl doing at the bed?????
Hankyung: ah…jinja…this is junho…..
Iza: unnie…..
Meera: kenchana….guys….let’s celebrate our day today….
Yesung: meera shi…I think its enough for today..better you go home and rest…minho…bring meera went back home…
Minho: ah….arraso hyung…..
Yesung: guys…let s go home now…………
Meera: oppa……..(all of them already left)
Meera stay at the shooting room…she throw her handphone….and its broken..as she throw it….
Kira: unnie kenchana…that’s only a gossip…..
Meera: kira…I don’t know…..(tears already falling from her eyes,.)
Iza: unnie don’t be sad………we wait for junho oppa ok???who know he can explain.
Meera: I hope that he will never return with a bad news…
Minho: meera shi kenchana….i think its only a gossip…..
Meera only nodding.

However after the news, junho still didn’t contact meera. Meera did call him but there is no body pick it up. Meera feel so sad. A week later they receive a new news again, this time picture of junho at the bar with bunch of girls. Meera only crying, she didin’t go to the school. She staying at house.
Yesung watch at meera room, its dark. Sometimes he heard meera screaming and crying in the middle of the night. Sung jung mianhae I’m the one who make you like that…I left you went you need me…chongmal mianhae…but I will protect you now, don’t worry sung jung…I’m back….
The next day yesung went jogging with siwon, actually he being force by siwon to go jogging with him.
Siwon: you need to jogging to have your stamina….
Yesung: ah..arraso..why don’t you ask heechul hyung to company you????
Siwon: he is busy with his girlfriend….
Yesung:ah…now only you find me…right????huh….am I too free enough to follow you every morning….
Siwon: hyung….don’t be like this……let’s go…..hyung..look………there is someone over the lake…..
Yesung: yah!!!!!!!!what are you doing???????
Both of them running to the lake to save the girl from drowning. And both of them are shock….

Yesung: kim sung jung!!!!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up now…….sung jung……
Meera: oppa……
Yesung: what are you doing?????
Meera: molla…….
Siwon: meera shi….na kenchana????
Meera: kenchana….
Yesung: sung jung…don’t do that again…I don’t want to lose you again….
Meera: oppa…what are you saying about?????
Yesung: kenchana…lets go home now…..(yesung carry meera to her house, minho, kira and iza are shock)
Minho: hyung…what is happening????
Siwon: she try to drown in the lake just now….
Yesung: yah!!! Minho aren’t you supposed to take care of her????
Minho: I didn’t know when she get out from house….
Meera: kenchana…..
Yesung put meera at her bed.
Meera: oppa…just now I heard you call me sunjung…how you know my real name????
Yesung: annya..i didn’t said it…
Meera: oppa…tell me….jebal…
Yesung: .you really don’t remember me kim sung jung????
Meera: no oppa…who are you????
Yesung took out something from his pocket….he show something to meera…
Meera shock…is that key chain that I gave joongwoon oppa???
Meera: are you???????no It can’t be….
Yesung: I am…sung jung….i am…joong woon….this key chain belong to me…you the one who gave it to me…do you forget already….
Meera: oppa…chongmal you are joongwoon oppa????
Yesung only nodding…..meera can’t stop from cying and he hug yesung so tightly until both of the fall into the bed…..
Meera: oppa do you know how much I miss you…….
Yesung: mianhae….i left you just like that…..
Meera: oppa kenchana…..as long as you come back to me….
Both of them get up…..
Yesung: are you ok????
Meera: kenchana….
Yesung: go and take ur bath first then I bring you to the hospital….
Meera: wae?????
Yesung: im afaird that you got other side error when you drown into that lake just now…
Meera: kenchana oppa…
Yesung: you still sturborn like before this time I won’t let you win…go and take ur bath first….
Meera: arraso………..

When they arrive at the hospital, the reporter already there waiting for them…
Reporter: sungjung shi…are you trying to kill yourself just now????
Minho: please don’t disturb….get away…
Reporter: minho shi is that true????
Minho: no….meera shi will never do that….
Yesung: minho quick…..come inside…..(yesung open the door and minho get in the car)
Meera: how they know im going to the hospital????
Minho: some netizen saw you in the lake just now and take ur picture….
Meera: but im not celebrity…why would they want to publish my story???idiot…
Yesung: sung jung you are the youngest business women in this country..who wouldn’t take ur story????
Meera; aish…..i hate it….minho call ur appa to meet me at my home tomorrow…
Yesung: I hope there is no news about you…..
Meera: hope so………….

However that night someone step in meera house..
Minho: what are you doing here????she don’t want to meet you….
Junho: let me in….minho I need to see her…..now…
Iza: she don’t want to meet you oppa…jebal..leave our house now…
Junho: I want to meet her…..now..
Junho just entered the house minho and iza try to stop him, but they can’t junho entered meera room. Meera was sleeping that timebut she awake when junho entered her room…
Meera: oppa….what are you doing here…..(get up from sleeping position)
Junho: I just want to meet you…I heard about you from the tv just now….
Meera: chongmal???gosh….its already at news????
Junho: yes…
Meera: oppa…na kenchana…you can go back….
Junho: meera….mianhae….
Meera: please oppa don’t said those words….i hate to hear it….
Junho: meera listen to me first….
Meera: its too late oppa…..you are not there when I need you….and what is that????sleeping with other girl????huh????at the bar with her…what is that???huh???
Junho: mianhae….meera…mianhae….
Meera: so oppa??is that true????
Junho only silent and put his head down….
Meera: so oppa…I understand right now…we break up right????
Junho: mainhae meera..but I don’t want to break up with you..jebal…na saranghaeyo..jebal….
Meera: oppa…how come you said you love me…but you sleep with others girls???ottokeh????belive you???no oppa….just let me go..oppa….jebal….
Junho: jebal…meera…
Meera: jebal oppa…leave me alone….
Kira: oppa…get out right now…meera unnie need to rest….jebal….
Iza: minho oppa…please bring him out from the house now……
Minho terpaksa menarik junho dari situ….kira and iza hugging meera after that….there is tears in meera eyes….
Iza: unnie please be strong…..
Meera: I will…

The next morning meera ready to go to school…minho, kira and iza only looking at her….
Minho: meera shi…are you ok???
Meera: wae???im ok..i will go to school today…no need to send me…I will go by my own ok??minho don’t forget to take care of my sister…
Minho: arraso meera shi…
Meera: ah…did your appa come today???
Minho: yes at night…..
Meera: arraso….
Meera going out from house….there is too many reporter outside of her house….her picture have been taken so many…times….suddenly one car stop at her….its was yesung
Yesung: get it now….(meera just get in the car….)
Meera: oppa…kamsa…..
Yesung: where is minho??didn;t he know your condition right now????
Meera: he need to send my sister to the school too………….
Yesung: ah….you are right…are you ok today???
Meera: yes I am…
Then they reach at meera school.
Meera: oppa thnxs….
Yesung: what time you finish???
Meera: wae?????
Yesung: I will pick u up…
Meera: oppa..kenchana….i can go back alone…
Yesung: no…you wait for me at the ais cream shop ok???
Meera: oppa……you still remember that place?????
Yesung: of course….that’s the best place for us..when we still young…..
Meera: ok oppa…I meet you there after this….

Meera go to her classroom….people around her look at her like alien. She sit at her place…
Karen: meera….are you ok????
Meera: im ok Karen..thnxs…..
Karen: I can’t belive that junho oppa will do that to you….
Meera: hurm…me too..but what can I do…karen…do you still remember..jongwoon???
Karen: yup I did…wae???
Meera: I already meet him….
Karen: chongmal???ah….i’m happy for you….meera….i’m glad…to hear that…
Meera: kamsa Karen…I’m so happy now….

Waktu rehat menjelma. Meera and Karen sitting at their place..suddenly there is a bunch of junho fan coming to them…
Meera: what do you want???
Girls: yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wae???you broke up with junho oppa???
Meera: is non of your business…go away….
Hyeon hae: yah!!!!!!!!! How dare you talk to your senior like that….
Meera: I’m not in the modd right now…aren’t you guys should be happy…I already broke up with him???
Suddenly…..
Junho: don’t disturb her…..
Hyeon hae: oppa…we just want to make her come back to you….
Meera: well you don’t have too….i hate it….just leave me alone….
Junho: hyeon hae…just go now…jebal..don’t disturb her….
Hyeon hae: arraso oppa….stupid meera…
Junho: kenchana????
meera didn’t answer she just walk away…..
junho: meera..wait….
meera: don’t disturb me oppa..jebal…..
meera and Karen just walk away…left junho at the canteen….

No comments:

Post a Comment