SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN PART 34

Mr lee: soon ji ah..daddy is so happy…do you want anything??daddy buy for you…
Soon ji: daddy I don’t want anything…I just wanna go home and be like before…and…and..i don’t want to see that women again….please don’t let her come near us…anymore…
Mr lee: yes I will, let’s get prepared…we are going home now…lucky that you can walk again after 3 months at the hospital…
Soon ji: yup…can’t wait to play the violin again..
Mr lee: speaking of that, where is henry??
Soon ji: he already went to Canada…
Mr lee: waeyo??
Soon ji: dance competition…
Mr lee” chongmal???what a talented boy…
Soon ji: yes…he is…daddy do you like him??
Mr lee: wae??do you like him???
Soon Ji: hurm…yes…I like him….
Mr lee: I like him too..he Is a nice boy…let’s ho home ur sister must have been waiting for you…
Soon ji: arraso daddy…..

Soon ji feel so happy when she can go back to her house again. Her sister are so happy when they saw her at home. She saw the puppies that jongwoon bought for her and the teddy bear that sungmin give it to her.,I’m so happy now..but why does she come again???what did she want from us???
They having a party that night, when soon ji arrive at home. Soon ji feel so happy, she look at the puppies that she got from jongwoon…
Soon ji: what should I called them???
Sungjung: molla….
Soon ji: soon li unnie..what about u??
Soon li: hurm why don’t you put ichiro and min min??
Mr lee: what a cute names..
Soon ji: yup…sooooo cute…thanks unnie…now my puppies already have name….erk…sungjung unnie where is jongwoon oppa???
Sungjung: he is at japan, he follow his father
Soon ji: oh………jinjayo???
Sungjung only nodding…
Mr lee: soon ji ah..let’s rest now…
Soon ji: arraso..daddy….
Mr lee: sungjung ah, soon li go and sleep too..arraso??
Sungjung: ye…hurm..daddy…tomorrow…I don’t wanna go to school…….
Mr lee: waeyo??????did someone bullied you???
Sungjung: anni….
Soon li: unnie gwenchana???
Sungjung: ne…
Mr lee: arraso…go and sleep now…….

Sungjung feels glad…I hate to go to school, when he is not around…….that stupid joon will disturb me again and again, I can’t trouble donghae shi……aigoooo ottokeh…..sungjung went to her room. Her phone is ringing…she pick it up…..ah..jongwoon make 3G phone call. She can see jongwoon face.
Sungjung: annyeong oppa..
Jongwoon: annyeong…my baby..how are u today??
Sungjung: I’m fine..how about you??
Jongwoon: I’m fine tooooo but today was soooo cold..
Sungjung: chongmal??do u wear tick clothes??
Jongwoon: yes I did, how about school today??
Sungjung: sc…sch..school???ok….fine…
Jongwoon: chongmal??did anybody bullied you??
Sungjung: ani…zil and the others is with me….
Jongwoon: arraso…sleep well ok??good night…love you……..(waving at sungjung)
Sungjung: good night oppa..(waving back at him)
Sungjung fall asleep after that…

The next morning, zil waiting for sungjung at the hallway. From far she already saw kyuhyun. Her heart beating so fast until she can hear the sounds of beating…oh my…please..don’t come here….jebal…….and kyuhyun still walk straight to her…
Kyuhyun: yah…what are u doing here???
Zil: m…me???of course I’m waiting for sungjung
Kyuhyun: chongmal???
Zil: of course…
Kyuhyun: I thought u waiting for me..
Zil: huh??what for???
Kyuhyun: hurm..molla…(walk near to zil.., zil can smile kyuhyun scent..sooooooooooooo fresh and nice…suddenly she realize that kyuhyun is so near to her..)
Zil: buya!!!!!!!!what are u doing??(push kyuhyun)
Kyuhyun: don’t move…(hold zil hand…zil, shock and she can’t move at all) there is a bug at your hair……..
Zil: where?/where…(keep moving…)
Kyuhyun: gone already……yah..let;s go to the class..we are late now…
Zil: ne..arraso…….
Zil feel so bored when sungjung is not around…why did she didn’t come to school???hurm……and that kyuhyun always beside me…what’s wrong with him?keep staring at him..did he have the same feeling as me????? Zil walk to mr taeyang vocal class. Kyuhyun and ryeowook is with her.

Mr taeyang: kyuhyun ah…did u practice the new song??
Kyuhyun: yes I did….but I need someone to play piano for me…
Wookie: I can play for you…
Mr taeyang: ha..there u go…wookie is willing to help…
Kyuhyun: no..i don’t want him..i want girl…I want zil.to play the piano….
Suddenly they heard sounds of falling…kyuhyun look around and he saw zil at the floor…she fall from the chair after she heard what did kyuhyun said. Kyuhyun help zil..
Kyuhyun: gwenchana???
Zil: ne…..
Kyuhyun: be careful next time..
Zil: ne…
Mr taeyang: so..zil can u play piano for kyuhyun??
Zil: he can play by himself right??
Kyuhyun: please…..(with puppy eyes..aww….so cute)
Zil: araso..araso..i will…..
Mr taeyang: good than.//next week I want to see yours performance ok??by the way where is sungjung?? She supposed to show me her skills
Zil: she is sick…
Mr taeyang: hurm..arraso..go and practice now…

Zil look at kyuhyun…kyuhyun smile at her….omg!!!! I can die now by just seeying his smile..god please save me…

Soon li and eeteuk keep practice the dance competition is coming.
Eeteuk: you look so happy….
Soon li: am i??
Eeteuk: yes…waeyo??
Soon li: soon ji is already out from the hospital and she can walk and talk again^^
Eeteuk: wow….that’s good
Soon li: thanks to sungmin oppa who make her smile again…
Eeteuk: sungmin oppa?????who is he??(frowning his forehead)
Soon li: my sister friend…
Eeteuk: did he is guy that come the other day???
Soon li: yes he is…
Eeteuk: did u like him??
Soon li: why did u ask that question??
Eeteuk: coz everytime we talk about him, you will smile….so brightly…
Soon li: lol..oppa I also smile at you
Eeteuk: but not like you smile for him..its different….
Soon li: its not your matter….(soon li get up…)
Eeteuk: why did u mad??suddenly??i just ask..

No comments:

Post a Comment