SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN PART 36

Donghae: what??????????????????and you didn’t tell us??????/
Sungjung: jongwoon is at japan at that time…..i don’t want to disturb him…….
Donghae: what about us????????
Sungjung: i..i don’t want you guys to have trouble…..
Donghae: you better talk to jongwoon……
Sungjung: no!!!!!!!!
Donghae: still angry with him??that picture was edited lor…..you should listen to him!!!!!
Sungjung: how you know???
Donghae: I know my friend and sohee is not at japan last week, she is at Thailand…….
Sungjung: chongmal???????omg!!!!!!!!
Donghae: sungjung shi.,..once that jongwoon said that he love you……he will stick to it until you turn your back from him……
Sungjung crying after she heard what did donghae said…….
Jongwoon still waiting sungjung at her house, when he saw donghae car, he get our from the house, mr lee, zhou mi, siwon and her sister is there toooo. Sungjung get out from the car…..and when she saw jongwoon she cry and she hug her fiancé……….
Sungjung: oppa….i’m scared……….
Jongwoon: gwenchana????(rub sungjung face and hug her…
Mr lee: donghae ah..who did this???
Donghae: it was jongwoon ex girlfriend….
Mr lee: siwon did u heard that??go and find her now…jongwoon I need to talk to you……soon li, soon ji go and take ur sister to her room
Jongwoon: ne…ajjushi…….
Sungjung: daddy…I don’t want to see that girl anymore…
Mr lee: ne…go and rest now……

Mr lee and jongwoon went into the meeting room and leaving donghae at the leaving room.
Mr lee: decide now jongwoon, sohee or sungjung?
Jongwoon: what do you mean ajjushi???
Mr lee: sungjung is my daughter and I don’t want this to happen again, I let u and her engaged because I trust you, so please prove it to me
Jongwoon: ajjuhsi…..i love her……..and I’m not going to let her go…and sohee is my past…I don’t care about her anymore…..what I care more is sungjung.
Mr lee: prove it!!!!! I don’t want to see sohee again…you also heard what did sungjung said just now…I will talk to her and her family….
Jongwoon: ajjuhsi don’t worry I agree with what did u wanna do…can I meet sungjung now???
Mr lee: not now, she is not ok..come back tomorrow…
Jongwoon : ne…..ajjuhsi mianhae………..
Mr lee: gwenchana

Sungjung didn’t go to school tomorrow. Sungmin, kyuhyun, wookie are so shock when they heard the news from jongwoon,
Sungmin: did soon li is ok??
Jongwoon: soon li??why did u ask about her? Sungjung is the one who being kidnap lol….
Sungmin: just asking….
Wookie: so what happen???
Donghae: sungjung shi…fight with sohee..and I manage to stop them
Kyuhyun: so..you was there??
Donghae: yup, I saw sohee and her people take sungjung inside the car and then I follow them..
Sungmin: lucky there was nothing happen to her
Wookie: what happen to sohee?
Jongwoon: I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know…what is Important right now is sungjung.
Donghae: that’s right.
Jongwoon: kyuhyun ah…what did joon do lately???
Kyuhyun: nothing much…my people said that he just went to school as usual.nothing suspicious…
Jongwoon: keep on eye on him again ok???i don’t want him to come near to sungjung or us…, I know he will do anything just to get sungjung
Donghae: don’t worry, he won’t hurt sungjung, we were here with you…

Suddenly kyuhyun phone is ringing. He knock his own head and answer it..
Kyuhyun: mianhae I will be there now..chongmal mianhae….(and turn of the phone)
Sungmin: wae???
Kyuhyun: I got to go now…jongwoon ah send my regards to sungjung and soon ji arraso??bye bye…
Kyuhyun just running away from that place…
Wookie: buya???where did he go??
Donghae: meeting zil..
Jongwoon, wookie, sungmin: mworago?????????
Donghae: aish..i have to go now...
Sungmin: yah…donghae..ah….(donghae already left)

Kyuhyun keep running and suddenly he lose his balance and fall down, his feet and and his arm is bleeding, he still wake up and walk to the studio, zil is already waiting for him, he must be hurry…he open the studio room, zil at the piano shocked when she saw kyuhyun condition……
Zil: yah…gwenchana???
Kyuhyun: yup..i’m ok….
Zil: let me see at your wounds???why don’t you tell me that u are in pain???huh??waeyo???
Kyuhyun: I know that u was waiting for me, I don’t want to make u waiting for me…
Zil: pabo……why did u hurt ur self just to make me feel glad??
Kyuhyun: coz…coz..i think I already fall for you…
Zil: mworago????yah..kyuhyun ah..did u lost ur mind when you fall just now??
Kyuhyun: no I’m not……..i really like you..and I know you like me tooooo
Zil: I’m…I’m…
Kyuhyun: gwenchana..you can hide ur feeling I’m ok with it……
Zil: me see your wounds..
Kyuhyun: I’m ok…
Zil: don’t be sturborn….if you wanna be my boyfriend u need to listen to me..(pulled kyuhyun hand)
Kyuhyun: what??(he lost his balance again and he fall on zil and their lips are locked together, zil and kyuhyun was so shocked…zil push him away…
Kyuhyun: aww………pain……..
Zil: mianhae…I was so shocked..
Kyuhyun: gwenchana, I’m sorry I fall at you…
Zil: oppa…let me wash ur wounds now…kajja….(hold kyuhyun hand, kyuhyun only watch it and smile^^

Jongwoon went to sungjung house, sungjung is at the piano room, when he come.
Sungjung: oppa..there is something I need to tell you…
Jongwoon: what was that??/
Sungjung: actually…the day you went to japan, joon come to see me..and he..he..touch me..at..hurm..at…
Jongwoon: he touch you??????where???????
Sungjung: oppa calm down..would you??
Jongwoon: how can I calm down??he touch you…where?????
Sungjung: don’t be angry, but he touch my butt
jongwoon: what??????????/your butt???????he going to die today….i never do that to you and he touch u???jerk…….
Sungjung: oppa……..please don’t be angry I need you now……(hug jongwoon just to make him calm down..) I need you and I missed you oppa….i really missed u and I’m sorry about sohee, I should listen to you….
Jongwoon hold sungjung and kiss her forehead
Jongwoon: gwenchana, but trust me..i love you so much….there is no other like you….
Sungjung: I know oppa, I love you too….
Jongwoon: I’m worried about joon, I worried when I need to go to japan again he will disturb you…
Sungjung: don’t worry, zhou mi gege will save me.
Jongwoon: are u sure??
Sungjung: yup…oppa.let’s hear this song, I just composed this song, and I want you to sing this song…
Jongwoon: me??????????
Sungjung: yup….i have competition and I need singer for my song, and I want you to sing it for me…
Jongwoon: but I don’t know how to sing…
Sungjung: I don’t care,,you must help me……..
Jongwoon: but….(sungjung already pulled him away..)

Soon li waiting for him at the café….siwon is with her……in the few minute he come and meet her….soon li is smiling..but he is not smiling..wae?????????
Soon li: oppa…
Sungmin: why did you want to meet here??
Soon li: waeyo??i can’t meet you anymore??
Sungmin: what if eeteuk saw us together??he will get angry right??
Soon li: he is not my boyfriend..so why should he be angry
Sungmin: hurm..what do you want?? I’m busy…
Soon li: annya, I just wanna ask you out for dinner.
Sungmin: I’m busy..maybe some other times…well need to go now..see you later…
Soon li: but……..
Sungmin already walk away…….maybe soon li is not suited for me…but why did my heart hurt so much..looking at her sad face make me feel sad and angry…am I doing the right things????sungmin just walk away…but my heart seem so hurt more..how can she forgot about the dates and yet she going out with that stupid guy eeteuk..argh…….
Soon li just get into the car…with a sad face
Siwon: are u ok???miss??
soon li:..yes……..
Siwon drives the car..but suddenly soon li scream ask him to stop………
Siwon: wae?? Anything happen miss???
Soon li: go to the cake shop now………..
Siwon headed that car to the shop……..and both of them get out from the car and went inside, soon li order 10 type of cake, and 5 flavour of ice cream..siwon open his eyes widely…omo…did she is ok??????????/soon li start to eat all the cakes……
Siwon: soon li shi…stop it…let’s go home….now…
Soon li: don’t stop me!!!!!!
Siwon: missed stop it…do you want me to call yoru father???
Soon li: I don’t care, you can call him,
Siwon have no choice but to call the president…soon li is acting crazy now…she will get sick…..
Not in the few minutes…mr lee arrive at the place and he look so shock…
Mr lee: siwon get carry her away…now……….
Siwon just carry soon li…
Soon li: yah…..get me down..get me down!!!!!now…
Siwon put soon li in the car and locked the door……sungjung and soon ji is shocked when they saw soon li situation…it was bad……..her clothes full of chocholate….
Mr lee: what was wrong with you????what did the reporters was there and snap ur picture???huh?????
Soon li: I don’t care…I just wanna eat cakes why did u take me away???
Mr lee: eating cakes???i think u eat the elephant!!!!!, what is wrong with you???
Soon li: molla….i will be at my room..(get up and suddenly she vomits out everything that she eats…….the floor is full of cakes……….)
Sungjung: yah…..soon li gwenchana???
Soon li just faint at the living room……
Soon ji: unnie!!!!!! Daddy..help soon li unnie
Mr lee: siwon bring her to her room and call the doctor, han ..ask the others maid to clean up this messed….
Han unnie: ne

They all know that if soon li is sad or angry she will eat more than I cakes and she will sick after that, that’s the only way to endures her pain. Sungjung stay with soon li……soon li did said something in her sleeps and sungjung suddenly become angry….what did he do to soon li???
The next morning soon li staying at home and resting while sungjung teally can’t wait to go to school. She want to meet with him and ask him.
Sungjung enter vocal class. Mr junsu is already there…
Mr junsu: here you go…….i waited for you so long already..did u composed any song…
Sungjung: yes I did….and jongwoon will sing my song.
Mr junsu: great then^^ but did jongwoon ever sing before??
Sungjung: no…
Mr junsu: jongwoon ah…did u really can do it??
Jongwoon : yes…I can do it
Mr junsu: ok….i wanna hear it on Friday..please be prepare..arraso??
Sungjung: ne…….
Jongwoon swallow his saliva…I’m going to die..huhuhuhu
Sungjung: oppa did u saw sungmin today??
Jongwoon: no..he is not in the same class with me.
Sungjung: chongmal???i need to see him…

No comments:

Post a Comment