SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN PART 35

Soon li: I don’t like it…..
Eeteuk: ok..ok..please don’t be mad ok???hye let’s go out this week…
Soon li: huh???u ask me..
Eeteuk: yeah…who else..
Soon li: going where??
Eeteuk: you will know when u come wit me..
Soon li: arraso…see u tomorrow…

On that Saturday morning…sungmin feel so happy because soon li already agree to go out with him…..he check his cupboard. Looking for the best outfit to wear..hurm..but where should I bring her??hurm…..ottokeh???sungmin look at his watch, still early…let me call her….there is no answer….aigooo where did u go??hurm nevermind let me set my hair at the salon first….

Soon li get into the car.
Siwon: where are we going??
Soon li: hurm go to eeteuk oppa house, then u can follow me from the back arraso??
Siwon: ne..miss…
Soon li look at her watch did eeteuk oppa already waiting for me??hurm…..

Soon li totally forgot about her date with sungmin that day…she went out with eeteuk, plus she left her phone at her room……….
Sungmin waiting for her at the restaurant..he keep waiting and waiting. He look at the flower and chocolate that he bought for soon li…with priceless…he look at his watch…..its already 11pm…he keep calling soon li..but there is no answer..hurm…….he take the flower and chocolate with him….

Soon li get out from eeteuk car and she waving at eeteuk before she go inside her house. And there he is waiting for her with the flower and chocolate at his hand. Soon li shock when she saw him…and suddenly she knock her head
Soon li: omo!!!!!!!!sungmin oppa!!!mianhaeyo…..i..i..forgot.about our date…..
Sungmin: who is that???(his voice is slow)
Soon li: he is eeteuk oppa…
Sungmin : the boy from the dance class???
Soon li: yes..oppa mianhae…
Sungmin: gwenchana…this is for you..good night…..
Sungmin passed everything to soon li and just walk away…soon li…just watch him…..she feel guilty…sungmin must have really sad and angry..oppa mianhaeyo…….

Sunday they are doing nothing, just spend time at house. Henry just got back from Canada..and he only got second place for the dance competition. Soon ji feel so happy when she saw henry…
Henry: what can we do???
Sungjung: watch movie^^…death bell 2…let’s go
Soon ji: ghost story???are u sure unnie??
Sungjung: waeyo???
Soon li: aren’t u scared of ghost??
Sungjung: you guys are with me, I’m not scared^^
Henry: lol…but noona where is jongwoon hyung??
Sungjung: speaking of him…hurm….maybe he sleeping right now..he just got back from japan…
Henry: oh really??oh yeah…I got email this morning he and sohee at japan…
Sungjung, soon li, soon ji: SOHEE????????????????
Soon ji: yah oppa what are u talking about???
Henry: I got email this morning from my friend he said that he saw jongwoon hyung with sohee at japan, since they are best friend maybe they are helping their father business together.
Sungjung: can I see that email??
Henry: sure….but I don’t bring my laptop..
Sungjung: used mine…han unnie!!!!han unnie...
Han unnie come to them
Han: yes..
Sungjung: unnie can u take my laptop??
Han : sure……
Soon li: didn’t he told u about this??
Sungjung: no……
Han unnie come with sungjung laptop, henry check his email..
Henry: I haven’t watch this picture….here take a look…..
Sungjung and the other open their eyes widely….jongwoon and sohee is hugging and smiling..they look so happy………argh….they are friend….no!!!!!!sohee is his ex..why did he never told me about sohee??????/he called me everyday but he never told me about it…and plus they are kissing!!!!!!
Soon ji: unnie……
Sungjung: aish..they are friend.gwenchana..i ‘m ok…let’s watch movie now…kajja…….
Soon li and soon ji look at her sister…
Henry: noona..mianhae..i don’t know about this photo…..
Sungjung: I’m ok lar..kajja…let’s watch movie…soon li ah..ask han unnie to prepare some snack for us and ask han unnie to call heechul, ask heechul to come here..
Soon li: arraso…
Sungjung hide her feeling..she try to be happy….she laugh with them. she scream with them…and she cry alone at her room! Once everyone is home..she is crying alone at her room…and still jongwoon didn’t call her today….

The next morning, sungjung went to piano class, she saw jongwoon and sohee. Jongwoon smiling at her, she ignore it…..jongwoon come to her
Jongwoon: hye baby…did u missed me???(touch sungjung shoulder)
Sungjung: don’t touch me!!!
Jongwoon shock……he look at sungjung
Jongwoon: waeyo?????
Sungjung just silent and sit beside won bin
Jongwoon only look at her…
Zil: what’s wrong with her??you fight with her again???
Jongwoon: no..
Suddenly kyuhyun come to them…
Donghae: yah….kyuhyun what are u doing here??
Kyuhyun: jongwoon ah..u are dead…
Jongwoon: ah..waeyo???????
Kyuhyun: take a look at this…
All of them look at the photo and shock..zil got angry…
Zil: yah jongwoon ah!!!!
Jongwoon: waeyo???
Zil only slap jongwoon face...and walk to sungjung...
Jongwoon: yah!!!!!this is not true…..
Donghae: what happen?????
Jongwoon: I don’t know…
Wookie: give this to me….i know what to do…did u meet with sohee at japan???
Jongwoon: no…I was at the office all the time
Donghae: explain that to sungjung….
Jongwoon only nodding….
Sungjung wait for zhou mi at the gate..she already escape from jongwoon, I have no mood to talk to him right now…..suddenly there is someone who pulled her away while closing her mouth…sungjung try to escape but the person who holidng him is so strong….and she being pushed inside the car……
Sungjung: yah!!!!!!what are u doing?let’ me go..let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The car is moving…sungjung shock when she saw guy beside her……
Sungjung: yah stupid let me go!!!!!!what are you doing to me???????let’ me go…………
Sohee: shut up!!!!!!!!or I will killed you……jinsu…drive faster…….

Donghae saw what did happen just now, he follow the car……..and inform jongwoon about it……..

Sungjung push sohee and knock her head and put her hand at sohee neck……
Sungjung: yah!!!!!!!stop the car now..or I will killed her…..
Sohee: just drive to lee joon, jinsu….quick!!!!!!!!
Sungjung: don’t you play with me..i will killed her…stop the car!!!!!!!!!!!
The driver stop the car and sungjung ask him to open the door while she still holding sohee.
Donghae also stop the car……..and get out from his car……

Donghae: sungjung ah!!!!!!!!!!!what happen
Sungjung: oppa!!!!!!!!!1help me..this stupid girl try to kidnap me!!!!!!!(push sohee to the ground……)
Donghae walk to sohee…..
Donghae: who ask you to do this???
Sohee: no one…
Donghae: yah!!!!!!!!!!don’t lie to me!!!!!!(shout at sohee, jinsu want to help but donghae punch him…)
Sohee: I said no one…….
Sungjung: oppa let’s go……….i just wanna go home……(already cry…)
Donghae: you guys don’t play2 with me and jongwoon……if not….you will regret it……….
Donghae pulled sungjung hands…….

Jongwoon waited at sungjung house………

While in the car with donghae
Donghae: did lee joon come to see you??
Sungjung: an…ani….
Donghae: chongmal????don’t lie to me..sungjung shi…..
Sungjung: he…he..did come and see me on last Monday…..
Donghae: did jongwoon know about this??
Sungjung shaking her head…
Donghae: why did u keeping it from him..he will killed lee joon if you don’t tell him…..wait did he touch ur body???
Sungjung nodding…donghae smack his car sterring….
Donghae: where???
Sungjung: my butt..

No comments:

Post a Comment