SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SEASON OF RAIN PART 37

Jongwoon: yah!!!!!! Waeyo???
Sungjung: waeyo??? Aigoooooo I have something to ask him about soon li
Sungjung then tell everything to jongwoon
Jongwoon: wow…so scary….that sungmin is going to be killed by me…
Sungjung: I just wanna talk to him………
Jongwoon: he already promise not to hurt soon li……
During English class, sungjung sit beside sungmin
Sungjung: sungmin shi….
Sungmin: oh…sungjung ah…wae??
Sungjung: did u do anything to soon li??
Sungmin: nothing..waeyo???
Then sungjung tell everything to sungmin and he is shocked when he know about…
Sungmin: where is she now???
Sungjung: she is at home, my daddy is so angry looking at her like that, she is sick…may I know what did u do to her???sungmin shi..if u really wanna play with my sister please stop it…….
Sungmin: I didn’t play with her…i…I like her…but…she don’t like me….
Sungjung: what??since when both of you starting to like each other???
Sungmin: what do you mean???
Sungjung: anni….if you wanna know you can ask soon li….yah…sungmin shi..next time if this happen again..i’m going to killed u…
Sungmin: arraso..arraso……..
Mrs shin enter the class and start the lesson……

From the outside of the school, there is someone who keep looking at her….i must get u sungjung no matter what…you must be mine and we must live out of here, I will take care of you no matter what……..

Soon ji enter the practice room, henry is already there…
Henry: what takes u so long..come here…
Soon ji: oppa..i seems to forget how to play it…..
Henry: gwenchana..i can help you…
Soon ji smile…henry heart seem to beat so fast…and then he smile too.

Soon li is resting at the house, heechul is there with her, heechul and the girls are like friend
Soon li: heechul shi..what happen to me???
Heechul: you eat 10 cakes yesterday..
Soon li: what??????????did i?????/omo…how my face at that time…did my nails and hair ruined???
Heechul: I check it..but it was fine, lucky your bodyguard siwon is quick…now my lady what happen to you??who make you sad and angry???
Soon li: I don’t know what did you said…
Heechul: my lady we already know for several years and I already know you…don’t lie to me…can u tell me??who knows maybe I can help u….
Soon li: hurm..its about sungmin…
Heechul: who is he?? You never told about him….
Soon li: well he is jongwoon oppa friend, we meet at the supermarket and we had fight because of pumpkins…then since that I always bump with him and I think I like him, his smile and his eyes can make crazy!!!!heechul shi..what should I do???i actually supposed to going out with him last Saturday but I forgot about it and instead going out with him, I ‘m going with my friend eeteuk…and then he saw me with eeteuk and then he become angry..ottokeh???
Heechul: did u explain to him??
Soon li: yes I did but…he said it is ok..but yesterday he avoiding from me and I can’t see the smile that he always gave to me…
Heechul: hurm ottokeh??maybe you have to wait for a days to make him cool down first.
Soon li: jinja???
Heechul only nodding……..
Soon li: arraso..i will give time to him..but heechul shi.i never told him that I like him……..
Heechul: if he don’t like you he won’t feel jealous lol
Soon li: you are right….heechul shi thank you I know that you would make me happy again
Heechul: but my lady please don’t eat the cake like that again..u will sick again…….
Soon li: yes…arraso
He look at plan that he make, this times I will make u mine. Sungjung ah…I think I already fall for you and I want you so bad…..

Sungjung spend her time with jongwoon, they practice together for the sings competiton while kyuhyun is with zil….
Sungjung play the piano….but the she stop…
Sungjung: oppa can we do a duet???
Jongwoon: that was a good idea…ok then uwill play and sing, while I will sing it together with you…
Sungjung: ok we have to decide back..who sing this and who sang that…..
Jongwoon: sure…sungjung ah…after the competition I have to go back to japan, I need to help my father again…
Sungjung: again??oppa can I follow u???
Jongwoon: huh???what did ur daddy would said???how about ur study..
Sungjung: hurm..i wanna follow u….(she come near to jongwoon and hug him from the back)
Jongwoon turn his back and face sungjung, he touch sungjung face and hair.
Jongwoon: my dear baby…I only go for one week ok??
Sungjung: what if joon come and disturb me???again??ottokeh??
Jongwoon: donghae and the others can protect you…
Sungjung: I don’t want donghae and the others..i only want you!(sungjung already sulking)
Jongwoon: I will try to talk to ur daddy
Sungjung: jinjayo???
Jongwoon: jinja…
Sungjung: oppa I love you!!!!!!!!(hug jongwoon again)

While at the others place
Kyuhyun: yah do you really know how to play the piano???
Zil: yah!!!!!!!!! Why did u yell at me?????i’m done I don’t wanna play it for you…….
Zil take her bag and get out from the studio..
Kyuhyun: zil..zil…..come back here…
Zil just walk away…kyuhyun only push the chair…aigoooooo maybe the way I talk to her is not polite lol…….huhuhuhu

Sungmin standing at the gates. He try to call soon li. Soon li didn’t pick it up…he have no choice but to press the ring button, and then the gates is open..the security guard come and check him..
“ you can go inside”
Sungmin go inside and the door is open. The house manager is here.
Han: who are you??who are you looking for?
Sungmin: I’m soon li friend, sungmin, can I meet her??, I heard that she is sick.
Han: come in and wait at the living room.
Sungmin: arraso…
Han unnie went to tell soon li that she have a guest..
Soon li: omo…….unnie he is here????chongmal??
Han: yes..wae??why are u so nervous???
Soon li: anni..unnie how do I look??pretty??
Han: yes u are…kajja..he already wait for u…
Soon li get out from the room and meet with sungmin at the living room..
Soon li: why did u come here???
Sungmin: soon li ah…gwenchana??i heard that u are sick??
Soon li: I’m ok..you don’t have to worried about me..
Sungmin: mianhae..it was my fault….
Soon li: mworago???
Sungmin: mianhae, I’m so jealous when I know that you go out with eeteuk and you forget about our date..mianhae……
Soon li: sungmin oppa…….i’m sorry too coz I’m forget about the date…what if we going out tomorrow?/after the school???
Sungmin: tomorrow???going where??
Soon li: anywhere u wanna go……
Sungmin: arraso….hurm but are you feeling well now???i’m worried about you..
Soon li: I’m ok oppa…don’t worry…
Sungmin: ok then we meet after school ok??
Soon li:…ok oppa..
Sungmin touch soon li hand…
Sungmin: get well soon…my sweetie…
Soon li shock..she cannot move when she heard that words from sungmin mouth…even sungmin is already gone, she still shock..omo…….he call me sweetie????chongmal???????omo..i;m going to be crazy…suddenly there is someone at the door with han unnie…
Soon li: who is that unnie??
Han: molla, she said that she is your mother…
Soon li: what???i have no mother…my mother already passed away……
Mr shinmi: why did all of you said that???
Soon li shock when she saw her mother…
Soon li: han unnie who ask you to let this old women to this house????chase her out now..don’t let her touch anything…..
Mrs shinmi: let me go..i just wanna see my daughter...(try to escape from the bodyguard)
Soon li just climb the stairs and stay at her room, i don’t wanna see her...again, she make our life suffer..although she is my mom but she lost the tittle since she left us 8 years ago....I hate her so much..i will tell daddy about this...
That night soon li tell her father about her mother..
Mr lee: she is over!!!!!!!!
Sungjung: daddy..what are we going to do??i’m scared of she come and take us away from you daddy...i don’t want that..
Mr lee: don’t worry...i will do more protection after this..actually i never...ask you guys to hate her..she is your mother right??
Soon li: she lost the tittle when she left us...and you...she don’t deserve us...
Soon ji: yes...i don’t wanna see her
Sungjung: she only give us suffer daddy...i just don’t wanna to meet her again
Mr lee: you guys come here.(mr lee hug three of them...) i promise i will protect u guys from her. She won’t get you all.

The next morning, sungjung and jongwoon show their skills to mr taeyang and mr taeyang love its so much
Mr taeyang: that was great...i think u guys are ready for the competition...
Sungjung: yes we are sir...
Mr taeyang: keep practicing ok??
Jongwoon: ne...
Mr taeyang left both of them and went to kyuhyun and zil... lol both fo them keep quarell...
Mr taeyang: cut it out...what is the matter with both of you???aren’t u supposed to work together huh???
Zil: i try my best sir..but this guys demand so much...i hate it...i don’t think that i can bare with it...
Kyuhyun: mianhae..maybe i was so eager to be the winner..sir..zil i’m sorry...
Mr taeyang: kyuhyun being a winner is not the important things, the important thing is...the melody and the song that u create..does it touch ur listener hearts????and does it really worth it...
Kyuhyun: yes sir...i realize now..i’m so sorry
Mr taeyang: work it out again...zil..try to be patient with him arraso??
Zil: ne...
Mr taeyang walk away...
Kyuhyun: mianhae...(hold zil hand)
Zil: ne arraso....let’s try it again..kyuhyun ah can u be more like jongwoon huh??try to be gentle more??
Kyuhyun: i will try...
Soon li waiting at the school gate...where is he??huh...suddenly there is someone closed her eyes..she smile....
Soon li: sungmin oppa..u are here??let’s go now...
Eeteuk: sungmin oppa????are u waiting for him??
Soon li: omo..eeteuk oppa..mianhae..i thought it was sungmin....
Suddenly...
Sungmin: soon li...are u ready??
Soon li: ne...oppa...hurm eeteuk oppa i have to go now..bye bye...
Soon li running to sungmin and sungmin hold her hand while looking at eeteuk with smirk...
Soon li: where are we going???
Sungmin: where do you wanna go??hurm actually today i got invitation to watch piano competition by my father academy..do u wanna go with me??
Soon li: piano???i would love tooooo oppa...
Sungmin: kajja..let’s go....
Eeteuk only watch them...this is not over yet...she is not your yet....don’t be so sure about it!!!!!
Sungjung and jongwoon, kyuhyun and zil are ready to perform their own song and try to be a winner for the competition. The winner can get thropy...and money for their school.
Sungjung and jongwoon stand at the stage and start their performance. President lee, soon li , soon ji and the other was there watching the performance.... and after the performance, sungjung went to bath room...suddenly when she get back from bath room...there was someone who pulled her
Sungjung: let me go..let me go...
Joon: stand still if not i killed you!!!!!!!!
Sungjung: let me go!!!!!!!(sungjung keep turn to the right and to the left....suddenly joon lose his balance and sungjung fall.......and she fall and her head knocked the huge rock at the ground and he faint straight away...lee joon carry her away and bring her to his car and he drove away from the school..no one knows where did sungjung goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment