SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE DEAD WISHES



Prologue
There is no hope…there is no second chance..and I wish…god to fulfill my wish…I want to sleep forever….
Sonnet 1
There is so noisy at the house, Kim sungjung tries to ignore it by closing her ears. However the sound keep haunting her…….suddenly her room door is open….she shocked and get up from bed…it was her mother.
Mr s Kim: how can you sleep like this huh???(start to beating her at her body…)
Sungjung: omma…its hurt….jebal….
Mrs KiM: you are good for nothing..because of you my life become like this….
Sungjung scream and cry…she cry and beg for her mother to stop.
Mrs kim: I hope you just follow your useless dad…
After beating sungjung, her mother get out from the room.
Mrs kim: there is no food for you today!(she scream from the outside)
Sungjung cries at the bed, every day after she went back from school her mother will do the same thing to her. This happen after her dad is died…in the accident one year ago. Before this they live like an luxury girl, but after her father die all their property has been locked up by the government , they said her father is doing dirty business. After that her mother have to work to save their life. More painful, sungjung detected to have arthritis disease. She need some medication attention from the doctor and since they are poor now, her mother become so tense and don’t know what to do, that’s why everyday her mother drink and beat her to released her anger. Sungjung only cry and she only have one wishes….she want to sleep forever…………
Sonnet two
The next morning, sungjung went to school, everyday the student at the school will talked about her and her mother, she always siiting alone at the corner of the class, nobody cares for her, same goes to the teachers, all of them ignore her and they keep wondering why did she still at the school. Sungjung just ignore all the gossip and just study, she love English class and she like to writes.
The day was so cold, but sungjung still went to the field, she always having her lunch alone at the field, on the way to the field, she bump with someone. She is shocked because, the person that she crush is so handsome and she never saw the boy before. Maybe he is the new student

Sungjung: mianhae…I didn’t see it
The boy: gwenchana sungjung shi…
Sungjung shocked, she look at the boy
Sungjung: how…how did you know my name???
The boy: I’m jongwoon, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
The boy walked away and she only look at him…with puzzled
Sungjung get back home, her mother is not at home, she must been at the club, sungjung look at her elbow, its hurt….maybe because jongwoon crush me just now…she lay down…but something happen, her hand and her right leg seem so painful, her disease Is coming….she cannot do anything, she put the pillow at her mouth and scream!!!!!she cannot move at all, every night, she will suffer like this, her fingers feels like want to stretch out and broke one by one, she cannot explain the pain..nobody knows the pain, only her know the pain. She lay down at the bed. Her mother don’t even care with her pain anymore. She only have one wish….she want to sleep forever….
Sonnet 3
The next day, sungjung meet with jongwoon again. This time jongwoon brought sushi for him and for her.
Sungjung: why are you doing this..we don’t even know each other.
Jongwoon: I hate to eat alone and since you are alone, I hate to see you, indeed I want to eat with you, maybe we can be friend..or more than a friend.
Sungjung: you are wasting your time jongwoon shi…I have no time for that…
Jongwoon: how did your leg and hand today??? Its still pain????(change the subject that make sungjung shocked.
Sungjung: who are you???
Jongwoon: you called for me….remember???
Sungjung: mwo????yah..stop talking nonsense….
Sungjung get up and walk away….
That night she have the same situation like others night, it happen almost everyday, she have no other option she just scream at the bed. When she closed her eyes…she can see one person with wings beside her. Holding her hand tightly to endures the pain…she couldn’t see it very clearly…but its really warm and really helping. The pain go away…slowly….and sungjung fall asleep..however…the hand which holding her hand is still there and its so warm….
Sonnet 4.
That day was unlucky day for sungjung, her mother get back from drinking and she started to beating sungjung again and again. Eventhough sungjung scream and begging for not so…her mother still beating her. She in the pain, and she couldn’t remember anything, when her mother smack her head with a vase…what she know..someone is holding her in arm and bring her out from the house.
For almost two days sungjung is unconscious. When she wake up..she saw jongwoon is there. She try to get up but jongwoon don’t let her.
Sungjung: where am i?? and why did you are here???
Jongwoon: you call for my help…don’t you remember anything.
Sungjung: no!!!!!!why did you keep appearing in my life, what do you want???
Jongwoon: I want to granted your wish…
Sungjung shocked..wish?? how did he know…who is he.,
Sungjung: who are you??? Tell me right away…
Jongwoon: I’m is your death keeper….
Sungjung:mwo?????? You are not joking aren’t you???
Jongwoon: nop..i’m not joking…you are kim sungjung, 16 years old, your father die because of an accident, your mother is alcoholic and she always beating you to released her anger. Your friend and teacher ignoring you at school, I was sent here to fulfill your wish.
Sungjung look down…there is tears at her cheeks…never thought that my wish will be granted…by someone..and it my death keeper!. Suddenly jongwoon come near her and wipe her tears…
Jongwoon: do you really want that wish???
Sungjung look at jongwoon….
Sungjung: if I only giving one wishes to wish…I would like to wish…that I want to sleep forever…can you granted my wish???death keeper???

jongwoon: sure….the times will come…but not now…your times is not coming yet…I was waiting for the right time, remember sungjung when you are sad, when you need help I’m here…I’m always here by yourside. By the way, your wounds already gone, I already send your mom to the police, and they send your mother to the hospital, she need some treatment and someone need to take care of her when you already gone…
sungjung: jongwoon shi…gamsamida….
Jongwoon: gwenchana…this is your wish..i need to follow…I suggest you to spend your time wisely…you have no time left for you….when the times has come..you have to go without insisted….
Sungjung: dae….with all this pain….i will gone forever from this earth. From the earth that don’t want to accept me at all….
Jongwoon: do you know how is death feel likes???
Sungjung: no…I don’t know….can you tell me???how did you become the death keeper??? How did you die???you have no body right????
Jongwoon: it’s a long story, however..did you know the body that I lend names is jongwoon and he like to stalked you…
Sungjung: mwo????
Jongwoon: yup, he have all of your picture and I think he is in love with you…that’s why I choose this body….its easier for me…to find you…since the real body is always near with you…
Sungjung: what happen to him right now???
Jongwoon: he is in the hospital, he is in coma until I take your life. He meet accident at the cross line when he saw you…he keep walking until one car smash him. And I used the chance to used his body to meet with you.
Sungjung: chongmalyo????
Jongwoon only smiling. Suddenly sungjung feels like her heartbeat is beating like crazy.
Jongwoon: you need to rest….see you later.
Jongwoon gone from her eyes rapidly. Sungjung look at her body…he is right…there is no wounds anymore at her body. Her body also feel better. Sungjung lay down and fall asleep.
Sonnet 5
Jongwoon meet with his friend. He Is cupid.
Jongwoon: I don’t know what to do…I didn’t do my job….the first time I saw her, I was so happy…yah…donghae..ottokeh???
Donghae: I can help you….(wink his eyes)
Jongwoon: with what?? With your arrow???
Donghae: wah…you are so smart.
Jongwoon: back to discussion, her wish is to sleep forever..how can I granted her wish…I don’t want her to die…I want to be with her.
Donghae: jongwoon..its your job, you cannot betrayed the leader message, and this is her wish too..you cannot do anything.
Jongwoon: cupid you need to help me..help me so that she can change her wishes…jebal…
Donghae: ottokeh???
Jongwoon: she only have one week….we must do something……..
Donghae: she need love…..and you need to tell her the true…
Jongwoon: what about the council???
Donghae: I will talked to them and beg for forgiveness….
Jongwoon look at donghae..and he feel bless….by him,
While at sungjung place, she make some lunch that day, she need something to eat..suddenly she remember…what did jongwoon said, the real body name is jongwoon too and he is at the hospital…he become like that because of me..i need to see him….sungjung called for jongwoon….and jongwoon appear in front of her.
Jongwoon: you called me???
Sungjung: ne….i’m about to having lunch, as you said, you hate to see I’m eating alone…so let’s having lunch with me.
Jongwoon: are you serious????
Sungjung smiling and nodding….jongwoon can’t stop looking at her.
After they having lunch….
Sungjung: I want to meet him…
Jongwoon: nugu????
Sungjung: the real jongwoon..he become like that because of me…am I right???i want to meet him.
Jongwoon: arraso…as your wish….
Jongwoon bring sungjung to the hospital where the real jongwoon is placed. When sungjung enter the room, jongwoon friend is there. All of the shocked when look at sungjung.
Sungjung: annyeong…I’m sungjung….
Kibum: you…you are the girl….
Sungjung: mianhae…..
Sungmin: finally…you come here….you don’t know how happy we are when you come here…and jongwoon must really happy if he know that you are here.
Sungjung: by the way…how did all of you know me?? and why did this happen to him???
Kangin: sungjung shi….we are in the same school…you always eat alone at the field….
Sungjung: how…how did you know???
Sungmin: jongwoon always stalked you at the field…remember?? You already meet with him?? Both of you bump with each other at the field…one day.
Sungjung tries to remember….
The day was so cold, but sungjung still went to the field, she always having her lunch alone at the field, on the way to the field, she bump with someone. She is shocked because, the person that she crush is so handsome and she never saw the boy before. Maybe he is the new student

Sungjung: mianhae…I didn’t see it
The boy: gwenchana sungjung shi…
Sungjung shocked, she look at the boy
Sungjung: how…how did you know my name???
The boy: I’m jongwoon, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
The boy walked away and she only look at him…with puzzled
And now she remember….it was jongwoon…..
Sungjung: what happen after that??
Kibum: he try to walk you home, he follow u suddenly at the traffic light, there is a car crush him and now he is laying here. He..so in love with you….sungjung shi….but he don’t have the courage to tell it to you….
Sungjung cries when she heard that, there is still people who love me…he…become like this because of me…ottokeh???sungjung get out from the room, her death keeper is waiting for her at the garden….sungjung is so slient….
Jongwoon: did you meet him??
Sungjung: i..i never thought that there a still have people that love me so much…in this world…I never had this feeling…jongwoon shi…what should I do???he..he become like that because of me…
Jongwoon hold her hand….sungjung look at jongwoon.
Jongwoon: if I could…I want to change back the time…I don’t want to be death keeper…I want to be the one that you love, the one that you can hold, the one that you can hold on too…..i want to be that person in your life sungjung shi…
Sungjung: what are you talking about….
Jongwoon: I make a wish to the god…I want to be the death keeper so that I can take your life and we can be together…after we death….the jongwoon that you saw just now is the real me….
Sungjung: mwo????i don’t get it…..
Jongwoon: the day I meet with the accident…my death keeper come and ask me for my last wishes….and I wish to be your keeper….i become so greedy, I only want you…so I sold my soul to my death keeper, he give me the first job….and the job is to fulfill your wish….and now I have to keep my words…I have to take your life..and after that…I will die too…..but the death keeper said…he will never let me meet with you ever again…I don’t want that…………..
Sungjung become speechless…she don’t know what to says…anymore…
Jongwoon: I ..i love you sungjung shi….
Suddenly sungjung kiss jongwoon lips with her and she hold jongwoon…..right now…I only have one wishes….i want to be together with the person that I kiss with….dear..god..did you hear me??? I want to sleep forever with this guy…the guy who wish to be my death keeper….
Sonnet 6
The night become so fast…jongwoon is always with sungjung, they spend most all the time together. Jongwoon look at the stars…suddenly he heard the glass broke…he went inside. Sungjung is at the floor and she holding her leg and hand….she is laying there………jongwoon run to her………
Sungjung: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!(she scream…………and keep holding her body)
Jongwoon: gwenchana??? Sungjung ah…….hold on….
Sungjung just scream and scream..that is how she endures the pain….its killing her….
Jongwoon have no choice but to hold her in his arm..and he touch sungjung arm with his arm……..sungjung stop screaming and she feel more calm…….she..feel very warm….the pain..the pain go away…jongwoon take the medicine for sungjung, sungjung eat the medicine and she lay down….jongwoon is holding her..there is tears in jongwoon eyes..why did you have to suffer like this???why can’t you share your pain with me??? I cannot see you like this sungjung…ottokeh???
Donghae: then she have to die….
Jongwoon shocked when donghae is at the room.
Jongwoon: yah…cupid…why did you said like this???
Donghae: the council is angry with your decision…at first…but after they hear sungjung wish yesterday…they change their mind…sungjung already change her wish…and you know what it is?? She want to be with you death keeper…and there is only one way if you want to be together…
Jongwoon: what it is?
Donghae: she have to be dead….
Jongwoon: mwo????
Donghae: your body at the hospital is already useless.., there is no hope and there is no second chance for both of you, either you let sungjung still alive and you gone from her eyes side, or you bring sungjung with you along…which one is your choice??? You have to hurry….there is no much time…the one week time is almost end.
Jongwoon: cupid…if you were me.what will you do???
Donghae: I bring her along…she already suffer for a long time, and she is suffering with arthritis…, will you leave her alone at this world fighting for her pain…
Jongwoon speechless after he heard that. Cupid is right.
Sonnet 7
There she is standing there, beside the bed. Jongwoon is at the bed. Sungjung look at the bottle that she hold. She get it from the animal shop. She heard everything very clearly…what did the cupid and jongwoon discuss last night. There is only one way…I want to be with him together….the one week time will end today. She look at the poison…jongwoon shi…would you wait for me???i’m coming…I’m coming to meet with my death keeper….and my death keeper is you…jongwoon.
Jongwoon only look at sungjung when she drink the poison, he can’t stop her, it her decision and they can’t stop her. After sungjung drink the poison, she lay down beside jongwoon and hold him… I love you death keeper…..the pain is not long….jongwoon is there, holding her and keep kissing her forehead…
Jongwoon: I’m here…sungjung..open your eyes…
Sungjung open her eyes and she saw jongwoon, she smile…..and hug jongwoon…….
Epilog.
There is no hope…there is no second chance..and I wish…god to fulfill my wish…I want to sleep forever…. I want to sleep forever with him….this is my wish…god….please god...nobody know that pain that I have…only he know how to endures the pain I had. Only him can make me warm….i only need him…I want to sleep forever with him….dear god..did your hear me????this is my dead wishes…..
p/s: this is based on true story…but I change the character and the plot a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment