SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE LOST OF YOU...


Lonely….what do you know about it? Love….did you know what it is? You don’t know right??? So you have no right to talked anything about love to me…….Do you know what I know about Love? For me Love is when u are at the sky……..Love is when u forget about everything accept for the one that u love. You cannot do anything while you are not doing anything….You keep thinking about the person that you love. You don’t care his or her attitude is bad or good, you just want to be happy and smile. Since I lost him last year……..there is no love in my head. There is no such definition in my head……about love anymore…right now..there is one thing that are more important! Violin!....

Choi Soon Ji walk through the passage. With her violin. She look around and suddenly she smile….the one that she love is beside her. Holding her hand….and smile at her..Soon Ji feel so happy. They didn’t talked to each other. However they are keep looking at each other and smile. He send soon ji went back home. Her father already wait for her.
Siwon: why are u late??
Soon Ji: papa……..did you forget something?? I have violin class today…and just now Kiego send me home.
Siwon: mwo??? Keigo??? Soon ji ah……
Soon ji: papa..i’m tired now…I want to rest.
Siwon only looking at his daughter. Lately she acting so weirdly. Keigo???? Aish………
The next day, soon ji went to her school suddenly her eyes captured someone that she already missed like thousand years. She chase the student, she is so lucky that she manage to grab the boy bag. The boy shocked when soon ji grab his bag…
Soon ji: keigo oppa!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy: yah!!!!!!!!!pichulnya???(sounds angry…) I’m not keigo….
Soon ji: oppa..don’t lie to me..i know you are keigo…oppa..why did you leave me????
Boy: what nonsense are you talking about huh??? See my nametag….my name is LEE HYUN WOO… I’m not your keigo!(push soon ji hand)
Soon ji fall to the ground…………she didn’t feel the pain……but there is tears in her eyes. Her heart are more painful than the wounds at her knee……….hyun woo turn back when he saw soon ji is crying…….
Hyun woo: yah……gwenchana????(touch soon ji with his leg, he only squeeze it…)
Soon ji didn’t response , she only crying, suddenly her sister soon li is there…
Soon li: yah!!!!!what are you doing at my sister???
Hyun woo: annya..amot annya……….
Soon li help soon ji to stand up..
Soon li: yah…your knee is bleeding……….
Soon ji look at her knee
Soon ji: na gwenchana………..
Soon li: Let’s go to the medical room so that they can wash your wounds.
Hyun woo: do you want me to send you???
Soon Li: yah…keigo…stay away from my sister!(warning him)
Hyun woo shocked again. Keigo?? Who the hell is he? Why people all around me call me keigo??? He ignore it and wear his earphone again. This new school are weird!.
Soon ji can’t sleep that night, it true, she saw keigo again!, her sister saw him too…..but why did he faking it???
The next day, soon ji waited for keigo again at the school gate. From far hyun woo already saw soon ji….
Hyun woo: omo…….that girl again…should I go to her?
Soon ji eyes become more widely after she saw keigo….
Soon ji: oppa……
Hyun woo: oh…soon ji shi….how are you today?? Gwenchana??? What about your leg?
Soon ji: I’m fine..keigo oppa..what are you doing here??? Are you looking for me?
Hyun woo: soon ji ah…let’s go out after school today. We need to talk….
Soon ji: chongmal?? You will tell everything to me right??
Hyun woo: dae..i will….now let’s go to the class.
While at class, soon ji can’t help her self from sleeping at the table. She smile…….her dream seems the happiest thing in the world…
Keigo: soon ji ah..now I’m back…you won’t leave me again after this right?
Soon ji: oppa..i will never leave you…I never leave you…oppa do you remember? You always said that if you are gone, you will keep coming back to me no matter what…oppa I believe that oppa…because now you are in front of me again….
Keigo: ne……soon ji ah….after we finish with our school………we will get married and stay at Japan with my family…….
Soon ji: what ever you want you…I will always follow you…….
Keigo: closed your eyes……
Soon ji: wae?????
Keigo: just do it………
Soon ji closed her eyes, keigo wearing the necklace to the soon ji neck.. soon ji shocked and she open her eyes……………and she shocked. Her class teacher are standing in front of her with anger! Soon ji stand up quickly.
Mrs Yang: yah!!!!!!!!if you want to sleep get out from the class!
Soon ji: mianhae…Mrs Yang..i will never do that again.
Mrs yang: this is the last warning….
Soon ji: dae..arraso……
That evening, soon ji are supposed to meet with Keigo, however their teacher make extra class suddenly. Soon ji take her bag and get out from the class……..she walk silently to the gate at the back school and its locked, she try to climb the wall beside the gate. She try again and again.suddenly……….
Hyun wooo: what are you doing here? Pichulnya???
Soon ji shocked….she turn and saw keigo., suddenly .the memory with keigo….come back to her………….when the first time that they met
Keigo: what are you doing here????pichulnya? you can hurt yourself like this.
Soon ji: omo….can you help me?? I really want to get out from here..can you help me???
Keigo: if I help you what did I got???
Soon ji: what do you want?
Keigo: I want you to be my girlfriend…
Soon ji: mwo????
Soon ji didn’t manage to ask more…the discipline teacher already running to them. In ,lightening keigo help her to get out from school……….keigo hold her hand and both of them running from the school………………..they stop at the bus stop. Keigo and soon ji smile …………the bus stop in front of them. Suddenly all the memories was gone from her mind……..
Hyun woo: wow……..that was so closed! Lucky that we manage to run…..kajja…..let’s ride the bus……….
Soon ji: eh?????
Hyun woo: hurry up..if not we will be leaving here.
Hyun woo hold soon ji hand and both of them ride the bus. They don’t know the destination of the bus…..but suddenly, hyun woo press the bell and both of them get down from the bus. They reach at grass field. You can’t see anything there…but a green grass that are very tall and this place are awesome. Wait….is this the place that keigo oppa bring me for the first time when we are dating……..
Soon ji: how…how did you know about this place????(her voice is soft…….)
Hyun woo: molla……..i saw this place at my computer….it was written there….”sweet memories with my honey”, I just want to check it out..that’s why I bring you here.
Soon ji couldn’t say anything……….but she only cry……….
Hyun woo: did I said something wrong??? Why are you keep crying????when you saw me? and when I said something, you look so shocked.
Soon ji: did your name is LEE HYUN WOO or Keigo?? Tell me..i need to know.
Hyun woo: my name is hyun woo, I just come from japan last week..wae?? did you know me????
Soon ji: jinjayo????
Hyun woo: dae…I’m not lying to you…can you tell me what happen actually? I want to know..because everyone at the school keep calling me Keigo…………I don’t understand and most of the student at the school, suggest me to meet and talk to you………
Soon ji: one year before this, I had a boyfriend, he is from japan and his name is Keigo, he school at my school, everyone like him so much, because he is handsome and he love to dance. His character is just like you……everything is just the same. So when the first time I saw you…I thought keigo is already back to me. everything that you do just now, is the same thing that keigo ever done to me. this place is my favorite place with keigo. He bring me here for our first meeting………..everything that in the school, everything that he touch, walk through, been through I keep it all in my head….i know every place that he go and what did he do, he also know everything about me.
Hyun woo: you and him are loving each other, but where is he?? Why did he left you???
Soon ji wipe her tears that keep falling down.
Soon Ji: on the last day of school last year, we are supposed to meet at the coffee shop, on his way to meet me, he met with accident in front of the coffee shop. I saw him laying at the ground………the blood is everywhere………I shouted his name again and again………..but there is no answer………suddenly I passed out after that. When I conscious, I’m already at home, my family said that keigo is already dead, and their parent bring him back to japan…….since the day that I lost him….there is no love in my head…….i don’t believe in love, but keigo always make vow to me that, if anything happen to him, he will come back and find me…so when I saw you..i was happy…..
Hyun woo: mianhae…….i didn’t know about this………
Soon ji: now..i realize that you are not keigo……..because keigo always wearing once necklace, it a couple necklace. You don’t have it………
Hyun woo: that’s true………but soon ji………you need to give another chance to yourself….maybe there is other people at the outside is waiting for you…maybe it already the time for you to let him go………..
Soon ji: I need time….because everything that I see now is only him……..
Hyun woo: maybe I can help……
Soon ji: what do you mean???
Hyun woo: maybe I can be your keigo….who know that you will forget about him soon…………
Soon ji: hyun woo shi………
Hyun woo: I’m serious………….let me be the one who can make you forget about everything, you should forget the passed……..and move on………..
Soon ji look at her watch..omo..its already late………..
Soon ji: I have to go now….let’s go home now………..
Hyun woo: I need your answer…………
Soon ji: let’s go back now!(her voice are high and she is angry………)
Hyun woo: dae………..
They get back home.
Hyun woo get into his room………suddenly his mother come to his room with one box……
Hyun woo: omma……..what is this??
Hyun woo omma: this is yours….the time is already here……you have to face it………..
Hyun woo: what do you mean????
Hyun woo omma: open it first than you will know………….i love you my son….
Hyun woo open the box when his mother get out from the room. His eyes are open widely…….he can’t believe this!
While at soon ji house……….
Siwon: soon ji are you ready to go???
Soon ji: dae..
Siwon: sungjung, soon li..what about you guys???
Sungjung: papa..i can’t wait..this is our new life……….and I can’t wait to start our new life at Malibu!
Soon li: me tooooooo, i want to meet grandpa and grandma as soon as possible.
Siwon look at soon ji……..he hold soon ji……..
Siwon: this is for your own good……………
Sungjung: papa……….what time is the flight????
Siwon: 10 am………..packed all your stuff and put the boxes that you want to bring at the living room, as the maid to help you…….
Sungjung, soon li, soon ji: dae papa………….
Siwon get out from the room………..
Sungjung: soon ji..gwenchana????
Soon ji: dae……
Soon li: lmao…I can’t wait to go to Malibu……….that is the best place to stay!!!!!!!
Sungjung : let’s sleep now…or else we might get up late tomorrow………..
The next morning………siwon get up all his daughter…………soon ji is the last one who wake up……….
Siwon: wake up honey…or else..we will miss the plane……
Soon ji get up when she heard her father voice.
Soon ji: papa……….can I ask something???
Siwon: sure honey..get up first and clean ur face….
Soon ji: papa…..can I stay here?????????//
Siwon stop walking and he turn back…
Siwon: are u still dreaming?? Get up now…….and stop the nonsense…if you live here, who are gonna take care of you????now…get up and get clean………..i want to see you in 15 minute at the downstairs…
Soon ji can’t stop crying…..all the memories with keigo will gone if they gone to malibu…………I don’t want that……why did papa didn’t see that????
Hyun woo get out from the car and press the button at the house. The maid in the house get out and tell him something. He get back to his car and went to the aiport……….he need to be fast, he need to meet soon ji as fast as he can…………..
While at the aiport, soon li handed some coffee to soon ji.
Soon ji: I didn’t drink coffee…did u forget about it???(sounds angry……)
Soon li: ouch………..sorry……..didn’t remember that( sound so sad and hurt……….)
There is a announcement to the passenger to who are going to US…..they need to board the plane…….
Siwon: let’s go now kids…….
All of them walk to the boarding door………..suddenly soon ji turn when she heard someone is calling her…..she smile and she run back and hug Hyun woo………….
Hyun woo: soon ji…….please don’t leave me again………..this is me……….keigo………do you remember???? I will come back to you…….please don’t go…………
Siwon: what are you doing here????soon ji……….quick………….
Hyun woo: ajjushi………please don’t go to Malibu……..please stay here…….i can’t live without soon ji……….i already remember everything……I’m not hyun woo but Keigo……..i..
Siwon: (cut hyun woo words) we have to go now…..the plane are leaving…….we will come back next week……can you wait until next week? For now…let’s keep your story first
Soon ji:yup oppa……..we only go for a week………I will come back…..
Hyun woo: mwo??????
Sungjung: we want to visit our grandpa n grandma………
Siwon: now excuses us young man…..we need to go now……..
Soon ji: oppa…………bye bye…….let’s meet again next week………………. I will come back to you oppa…….(hug keigo and board the plane)
Hyun woo feel relieve………. At last he smile when he saw soon ji is waving at him……….
Recap of the night when his mother handed the box to him
he saw the necklace, the one that soon ji talking about……inside it..there is so many soon ji picture with him. Now he remember everything after the accident he lost his memory and their parent change his name to start a new life. He feel glad that he can meet soon ji again in his life..and he still remember his promises to soon ji……..
“ if I were gone, I will keep coming back to you no matter what! This is my promises to my dear choi soon ji”

No comments:

Post a Comment