SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Sunday, March 20, 2011

THE LAST DANCE



She looks at the sky when there is one drop of water fall to her hand. The sky is dark. She looks at her watch. The rain already fall…..but she just stands there, looking at the road. She hurry up put her ballet shoe is her beg and keep waiting. In the minute, Sonata Hyundai in black stop in front of her. She get up in the car.
Driver: I’m sorry Miss Lee, I have to send your father to the airport.
Syo ri: gwenchana….
Lee syo ri only look at the window. The rain pour down….she enter the house. Her mother is there waiting for her.
Mrs. Lee: gwenchana????
Syori: dae…omma….
Mrs lee: how is your practice today???what did your teacher said???
Syori: good..she said that I will be ready for the competition..omma…did you think I can do it???
Mrs lee: believe in your self honey..you can do it…go and change now..and we can have our dinner together.
Syori follow her mother words. She went to her room and get change. Everyday it will be the same thing for her, go to college , go to ballet academy and get back home, having dinner, study and sleep.
The next day, after get back from college , her father is there waiting for her…
Syori: dad….you are here…
Mr lee: ne…I just want to remind you about tomorrow….you have to meet with Dr Kim at 4….and I will be there to be with you.
Syori: what about omma….
Mr lee: of course, she will be there…hurry up change and have dinner…
Syori: dae…
As they planned, syori went and meet with his doctor, Dr Kim, her father n mother is there….
Dr Kim: how are you my dear???
Syori: I’m good…
Dr Kim: anything happen lately????
Syori: nothing..i’m busy with my practice….but I’ m ok..because my mom is there…
Dr Kim: your mom????
Syori: dae…
Dr Kim: did you love her so much???
Syori : of course..she is my mother….(suddenly she become angry)
Dr Kim: calm down..don’t be angry….did you take your medicine on time??
Syori: yes I did.
Dr kim: did you easy to sleep at night???
Syori: yes…my mom make milk for me every night.
Dr kim: did you remember anything about the accident???
Syori: no…
Dr Kim: ok..that’s all for today, we will meet again on next month.., call for your father to come in.
Syori: ne….
Syori father come inside to Dr Kim room.
Mr lee: how is she???did she remember???
Dr Kim only shaking his head.
Dr Kim: her condition is worst day by day, you have to send her to the hospital…
Mr Lee: no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she is not crazy………I won’t send her to the hospital
Mr lee get out from the room and he hug syori. He pulled syori hand and both of them get out from the hospital together. Mr lee keep holding syori in his arm. Syori just keep slient
The other day, when syori is at college , her friend nieya is there.
Nieya: the competition day is almost here….who will come to see your dance???
Syori: my mom n my father….
Nieya: ah…chongmal????
Syori: dae…how about you????
Nieya: my mom will come..my father is at china.
Syori: oh….
Nieya: syori ah…can I ask you something???
Syori: what???
Nieya: you really don’t remember anything???
Syori: anni….i remember you, my mother and my father.
Nieya: arraso…yah…let’s go to the mall today….
Syori: wae??? Aren’t you hate to go to the mall???
Nieya: yah…you don’t know?? Today..SUPER JUNIOR member will give free autograph to their fan….i want to meet siwon..oppa……….
Syori: nieya…one day ELF will caught both of you….do you have to meet him like this???
Nieya: what to do….he is busy..only this time I can meet him….so..please…come with me…
Syori: arraso….arraso…
That evening syori accompany nieya to the mall, the mall become so full and crowd, with people. Syori and nieya is holding hand. Syori bodyguard is there behind them. Suddenly, syori slipped ove, nieya hand is off from her, when she almost fall…there is someone who hold her. She shocked and speechless….
Nieya: omo…syori..gwenchana???? yah….hankyung shi…gamsamida……(talking to the person who save syori)
Hankyung: this is your friend???
Nieya: dae…..
Hankyung: please be more careful..(smile and he walk to the stage)
Syori bodyguard come to her and ask her condition.
Nieya: mianhae syori…
Syori: gwechana….nieya…is he one of super junior member?? What is his name???
Nieya: dae….he is hankyung, he is from china, wae?? Do you like him??
Syori: he is so gentlemen….
Syori manage to get hankyung autograph, hankyung still smiling at her when she already get off from the stage.
After the autograph session, hankyung walk to siwon.
Siwon: ah..hyung wae???
Hankyung: can you help me???
Siwon: sure…what it is?
Hankyung: just now, nieya come with her friend, can you ask nieya, her friend phone number?
Siwon: wae???hyung do you like her???
Hankyung: sort of, she is so cute…her cheeks is like henry..so puffy…., she is so fair…and she smell good……..
Siwon: arraso..arraso..before you become crazy I will help you to get her number.
The ballet competition finally come. Syori check her shoe and outfits…, she and nieya is at the fitting room. Suddenly there is someone at the door, omo…its him and siwon…
Nieya: oppa!!!!!!!you are here…you said you will be busy….
Siwon: I just want to surprise you….
Nieya: gomowo…
Siwon: dae….annyeong syori shi…
Syori: annyeong siwon shi…
Siwon: this is my friend hankyung….
Syori: annyeong hankyung shi…
Hankyung: annyeong…good luck for your competition.
Syori: thanks…
Siwon and nieya left hankyung with syori so that, they can talk.
Hankyung: you look so beautiful today…
Syori: thanks…, hankyung shi..did you ask my phone number???
Hankyung: dae..(look around and blushing)
Syori: give me your phone….
Hankyung handed his phone to syori, syori enter her phone number at hankyung phone
Hankyung: thanks….
Syori: I have to go now….
Hankyung: good luck……….
Syori go to the stage when they called her name, she can see her mother sit beside her father, she smile at them, when the music start, syori start to dance and give all the best, that she can………., after syori turn, its nieya turn….syori watch her best friend dance, nieya is so good at ballet…..i must have no chance….
All the dancer waiting at the stage when they want to called the winner. Nieya looking at syori and smile, they are holding hands….nieya is so happy when she is in the second place…..she take her trophy and give a little speech….and they announce SYORI as the winner….syori is excited and happy..she hug nieya and there is tears at her cheeks…..she can see her parent stand and clapping for her…..
Syori: I want to thank my teacher for her guidance, to my best friend nieya who always there for me…and especially my parent.., omma….i got this for you…..i love you all, thanks.
That night, syori so happy, she hug her father and mother.
Mr lee: let’s go home.
Syori: dae….
The next day, Dr Kim called Mr. Lee.
Mr. lee: I’m not going to send her….
Dr. Kim: you must….do you want her to become like an young?????
Mr. Lee remain silent …..when Dr. Kim talked about his wife Lee an young….i don’t want my daughter to be like her….
Mr. lee: give me time…until next month, if she is like that…I will send her to the hospital by my own….
Dr Kim: I will be waiting…..
Mr. lee sigh….there is tears at his cheeks…after 5 years….syori still can’t still remember what happen to her since the accident. She live in her own world…
Syori look at her phone….
“how are you today??? Did you have your lunch???”-hankyung
“I like your smile….”-hankyung
“can we go out this Saturday???i will fetch you….” Hankyung….
Syori smile..she keep looking at her phone and all the message that hankyung send to her. He is different….should I go out with her????should i???
Friday evening, nieya stopped by at syori house, syori need her help….to pick a nice outfit because, she will go out with hankyung tomorrow. Syori and nieya having so much fun, her laugh can be hear in the house. Before this, its hard for her to laugh and smile. Mr. Lee feel weird….he stopped at syori room.
Syori: dad…..
Mr. lee: wow…you look so happy today…can you tell me why???
Syori: dad…I have a date tomorrow…
Mr. lee: chongmal??? With who????
Syori: hankyung…he is from super junior…..
Mr. lee: super junior?? He is a singer???
Syori: dad…can I go out with him???? But if you don’t like it…I won’t….
Mr. lee: its ok….i don’t care….if it makes you happy..dear…maybe you have to bring him to meet me one day….
Syori: maybe later…we just starting….
Mr. lee: ok..take care….nieya…please look at her ok???
Nieya: of course uncle…..
The next day…hankyung wait at syori house. He holding red rose at his hand while waiting for syori. Syori smile when she saw hankyung….hankyung handed the red rose to syori…syori smell it, and she smile.
Syori: thanks….
Hankyung: shall we???(open the door for syori, syori get into the car and sit)
Syori: where are we going today???
Hankyung: since you love ballet so much…today we will watch ballet performance and having dinner together.
Syori: woah……I’m excited oppa....
Hankyung: you look so beautiful today….
Syori: oppa..do you always have to says that I’m beautiful???
Hankyung: dae….(smile)
Syori startled when she saw hankyung smile like that…oppa..please don’t smile like that…you make me want to faint……
After watching the performance….they having a dinner…
Hankyung: why did you like ballet???
Syori: my mom…., my mom used to be a good ballerina, she inspired me…
Hankyung: that’s great…do you know?? My genre is ballet???
Syori: chongmal???? Woah..we can dance together….
Hankyung: sure…what is your favorite???
Syori: black swan….
Hankyung: awesome….i like that too…why not we dance together this Saturday???i will fetch you….
Syori: Saturday….sure..i love it…I will tell my mom n father about it…, you know what..my mom wish to meet you…
Hankyung: chongmal????says to her that I will meet her, when the time is right.
Syori: dae….
Day by day, syori become so happy and she always smile, thanks to hankyung who change her. One day, nieya come to meet hankyung secretly…., syori father as her to meet hankyung and tell everything to him…siwon is there too….
Hankyung: you want to tell something am I right???
Nieya: I hope after you hear my story, you will never leave syori behind, actually…I want syori to tell it to you, but her father ask me to meet you and tell you..since syori didn’t remember anything that happen in the past.
Hankyung: in the past????what do you mean???
nieya: she need you hankyung shi…., since you come, she change, she is not like before, she always smile now…her father feel so happy and he want to meet you….
Hankyung: really???
Nieya: yes…, are you ready to hear the story???
Hankyung: yes…
Nieya: 5 years ago, syori, her mother and her father just went back from ballet academy. Her mother is the popular ballerina at that time, her mother just finish with ballet dance competition, her mother win at first place, on the way back, they having an accident, syori shocked and she is in deep trauma because of the accident and she lost her memory, but she only forget about the accident. The sadness things is her mother passed away because of the accident. However, syori still think that her mother is still alive and always with her, the truth is, her mother already gone. Before you come, syori doctor ask her father to bring her to the hospital, she need to be treated…but after you come we see some positive sign from her, she stop imagining about her mother, she stop talking about how did her mom treat her. She need help hankyung…, I hope after you heard this story..you won’t leave her….she need you….she need you to forget her mom…
Hankyung didn’t react anything. Suddenly he stand up…
Siwon: hyung….
Hankyung just walk away…nieya only looking at siwon…
Nieya: ottokeh????syori need him…
Siwon: I will talk to him later….kajja…I send you home….
The next day…hankyung went to syori house. He already made his mind…and he don’t care about other things…
Mr. lee: so you are hankyung….
Hankyung: yes..ajjushi….
Mr. lee: I have been waited so long to meet you….thank you…..
Hankyung: I’m sorry..because I’m so busy….
Hankyung look at syori and hold her hand….
Hankyung: I have something to tell you ajjushi….
Mr. lee: yes…
Hankyung: I want to get married with syori….
Syori take her hand from hankyung hand…
Syori: oppa…….what nonsense are you talking about???.
Mr. lee: do you really love her???
Hankyung: yes…I love her so much and I will do anything for her, I won’t let her stay in her dark memory anymore….
Syori: dad….stop it…..
Mr. lee: so you know already??? And you still want her???
Hankyung: yes…..i don’t care if people said that she is crazy or what..the truth is…I’m already crazy over her….
Mr.lee: ok…you have my bless…..
Syori: dad………..why did you says like that?? What would mom says?????we need to ask mom first about this.
Mr.lee: syori…you know….right??? she is not here….
Syori: dad…why are you saying like this?????????
Hankyung: syori…..(try to hold her)
Syori: don’t touch me!!!!!!!!(push hankyung hands….)
She run away and get out from the house……the rain pour down heavily…hankyung chase syori, he scared something might happen to syori….suddenly when syori running, there is truck keep honing at her…syori stand like statue in front of the road, ignore the truck light and honing at her….in one flash…she remember everything that happen in 5 years ago, how the truck crash their car, and how did her mother died at the place.
Hankyung who saw that situation grab, her hand and hold her in his arm….both of them fall to the ground…..syori is fainted and he bring her to the hospital….Mr. lee quickly went to the hospital, nothing bad happen to her, she is just shocked….Mr.Lee meet syori….., hankyung follow him.
As she saw her father…she called him and hug him…..
Syori: omma…omma……is dead….chongmal appa???
Mr. lee: dae….uljima…I will leave you with hankyung….
Her father get out from the room…
Hankyung: gwenchana???
Syori: dae…oppa..mianhae…i…
Hankyung: gwenchana…I already know everything…..but that won’t stop me from marrying you….
Syori: oppa……..(shy and blush…)
Hankyung: I don’t have wine, I don’t have ring for you, I don’t have flower for you….but…would you marry me????
Syori smile and nodding, hankyung hug her……..
The day after their wedding day…syori tell something to hankyung.
Syori: oppa..did you know…it was her last dance….it was her last dance to me…..
Hankyung: syori ah…she want you to be happy….
Syori: I know oppa…….
Hankyung: I love you….
Syori: I love you too…….and its not our last dance today….let’s dance with me today……….
Hankyung hold syori hand and both of them are dancing ballet together….it was not their last dance…….
The end
P/s: sorry..i have no idea….i hope u guys like this fan fic…mianhae….


No comments:

Post a Comment