SUPER JUNIOR

SUPER JUNIOR
Eunhae

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MY DEJAVUUUUUUUUUU



She just slammed the door after her. She lay down at her bed…she watch the window beside her. Aish….ottokeh..suddenly she phone is ringing..she pick it up.
Soon li: wae???andwaemida….my dad is not here….andwae…they won’t let me….mianhae..see u tomorrow….bye bye..
She hung up…and she lay down back at her bed…bored..bored..bored….she look at the clock..aish…they will come…
Suddenly her maid coming into the room…
Soon li: who ask you to come in???
Maid: mianhae…but its already late…you have to go there..your father are going to check it later with us…
Soon li: arraso..arraso…I will be down in 20 minute…
Soon li get change…to her tennis outfit and get down…
Maid; miss…your dad will be back today…
Soon li; arraso…
Soon li get into the car and look out the window…when they reach at the traffic light. The car stop….soon li look the motorbike beside her car…she look at the person…and the person look at her….soon li quickly turn away…she look again…the guy is still looking at her…and he is smiling at her! Soon li can feel her heartbeat moving so fast….she just ignore the guy..when he smile at me..i thought it was an angel from the heaven…he..he have the sweet smile…and he has pony at his hair!.ah!!!!!! waeyo??? I just saw him for a second and now I can’t get him away from my eyes…
They arrive at the tennis court 30 minutes later. Soon li bodygyuard open the door for her…there is almost 20 people waiting for soon li there…soon li sighed..until when…dad are going to watch me like this…soon li playing the tennis with her coach…the only sport that her father allowed her to play…soon li sit at the ground after the practice…she turn around…and she shocked..omo!!!!!!!!!that guy! He..he play here too…suddenly the guy turn around and they are facing each other.both of them still looking at each other…not even blinking…suddenly the guy blink his eyes and smile at soon li. Soon li startled… ah..buya???soon li turned away again…suddenly his bodyguard come and ask her to ready..they will get back…her father is already back…
Soon li get down when the dinner is ready….she smirk…when she is at the dinner table…it was her father new girlfriend…
Soon li: what are we having here??huh ajjumah…where did you get this rubbish from???throw it away…I want to eat.,…you don’t want my dad to be angry at you if I puke am I right??/huh???
Maid: but miss….she…she is your father
Soon li; I don’t care….(cut the maid words)
“why did so noisy here??”
Eunsok: oppa…(holding my father name)
Soon li: Kim Heechul ajjushi….did I tell you not to bring any women come back after mom dead huh???
Heechul: kim soon li!!!!!!!!why did you become so rude…
Soon li: dad! You are yelling at me because of this bitch huh???(Get up from her sit)
Heechul; anniyo…(come near soon li and ask her to sit) mianhae…let’s eat…
Soon li: gwenchana..i want to eat at my room…ajjumah bring the food to my room…
Maid: ne…
Heechul: ..soon li wait..wait dad have something to said…
Soon li: what it is??
Heechul: how the boy that I introduced to you??? He is good right???
Soon li: dad..if you ever make a blind date for me again…I will commit suicide! Talk to you tomorrow…
Heechul: I won’t stop until you have boyfriend!
Soon li stopped walking…her father voice is very serious. She turn and look at her father face..yes..he is serious…
Soon lI; what if I already have a boyfriend???
Heechul: introduced him to me and the public…
Soon li: andwae..dad..you are the president south of korea, how can I ruined your job by publicity my relationship…
Heechul; so just introduced him to me…if you showed me your boyfriend… I won’t force you to go on with blind date. your bodyguard won’t follow u anymore…they will follow u from far…and they won’t disturb you…what you say???
Soon li: jinjayo????dad…you promise???
Heechul: ne..
Soon li: arraso…in one month I will introduced him to you…
Heechul: but before u introduced your boyfriend to me..you still need to go for the blind date.
Soon li: deal! Arraso….
Soon li get into her room…I’m dead..where can I find boyfriend in one month..ottokeh???ah…..ottokeh??
The next day soon li went to her college again and study. Usually she will be with her bodyguard but today she is alone. Her father already promise to her. Soon li glad that her father said its word. Soon li keep thinking and thinking she didn’t realize anything in front of her. Since her bodyguard in not with her anymore. Suddenly she heard horn from the car…when she realize it, its already late…the car hit her. She fall down…her knee is bleeding ..at the time her bodyguard who watch from far saw her and run to her. The driver get down from the car….
Soon li: ah….its hurt……
“ miss are you ok???”
Soon li: yah!!!!!!!don’t you see my knee is bleeding???(become angry and look at the person)
Suddenly she stop talking…it..it was the guy…at the tennis court. Her bodyguard, kyuhyun come to her.
Kyuhyun: miss..let’s go to the hospital now…(hold soon li)
Soon li: aish!!!!!! Gwenchana…(push kyuhyun away) let’s bring me home…
Kyuhyun: andwae the president will be angry if he know.
Soon li: yah!!!!!!if you don’t tell him, he would never know!
“miss I’m really sorry….let’s me bring you to the hospital..if not your father will get angry with me..you is the president daughter am I right???”
Soon li: you…you know me??
“ne…anyway I’m jung soo…park jung soo”
Soon li: ah..jung soo???
Jung soo: miss kajja…let’s me help you….
Soon li: dae…
Jung soo bring soon li to the hospital. By the time they arrive at the hospital. The media and press already there. Soon li become so weak and she feel want to faint, jung soo hit him hard at her leg and she lost so many blood. Jung soo waited at the emergency room while they treated soon li. Suddenly soon li father. Kim heechul come to the hospital. Jung soo feel so nervous.
Kyuhyun: mr president.
Heechul: how is she???
Kyuhyun: she is ok, she only weak coz lost to much blood and the doctor have to stitched her wounds.
Heechul took a glance at jung soo.
Heechul: we need to talk after this(talk to jung soo)
The doctor come out.
Doctor: mr president don’t worry she is fine, after a good rest, she will be fine.
Heechul: thanks doctor. Can I see her?
Doctor: yes..but she want to meet with jung soo first.
Jung soo: eh????
Heechul: hurry up and meet with my daughter.
Jung soo enter the room and he saw soon li.
Jung soo: soon li shi…gwenchana???is there anything that I can do for you??? I’m really sorry.
Soon li: I’m ok….but…I have one favor to ask from you….
Jung soo: favor????
Soon li only smiling.
Kim heechul enter the room. He feel weird. Why did they holding hand???
Soon li: daddy….
Heechul: yah…my baby…gwenchana??huh???
Soon li: dae…lucky there was jung soo there. He is the one who helping me…
Heechul: jinjayo???
Soon li: dad…he is my boyfriend….
Heechul: mwo????yah..kim soon li..are u kidding me???
Soon li: anni…dad…we already been together for a one month.
Heechul look at jung soo. Jung soo only bows to him.
Heechul: arraso..arraso…both of you must get engaged…next month
Jung soo: eh..pardon me???
Soon li: dad!!!!!!it’s not part of the deal…
Heechul: yah..what do you think media will said after they saw jung soo holding you and bring you here???huh??? yah jung soo ar you must married with my daughter.
Jung soo: wait a minute…ajjushi….
Heechul: ajjunshi??? Since when I’m become your uncle huh??? Soon li if you don’t agree with my opinion, I will force you to date with my friend son.
Soon li: daddy!!!!!! You are toooooo much..andwaemida…now everyone get out! I want to rest!!!!!!!!!
Jung soo: kim soon li shi…kim soon li shi…(he being pushed to the outside…..)
Jung soo stay at the outside.heechul come outside suddenly.
Heechul: yah…how did this become like this huh??? It is true that you and soon li are dating???
Jung soo: uncle its not like them..she ask to pretend to be her boyfriend.
Heechul: I don’t know how you settle this..but what I want is both of you to get married, I will talk to your parent.
Jung soo: but..uncle..what if she don’t like me???
Heechul: yah..park jung soo..used your charm to seduced her!, if you succeed soon li don’t need to go on blind date, by that time I can’t help you anymore if she found someone else.
Jung soo: but she don’t know that I’m your friend son right???
Heechul: don’t worry, she don’t know..hahhaha making plan like this is better than force her to go on blind dating.(walk away)
Park jung soo only watch his future father in law. He enter the room again. Soon li is resting. He look at her face. So beautiful and peaceful.. he sat there and keep thinking..what should I do???daddy and mummy force me to married with her. What did this girl had until they like her so much???he still remember the conversation between him and his family.
Mr.Park: take a look at this photo.
Jung soo: appa…shirooooo i don’t want to go blind dating anymore. I had enough…
Mrs park: look at her first.
Jung soo take the photo and take a look at the photo. He become speechless. Who is she?
Mr park: she is your fiancé and both of you will get married soon get to know her.i don’t want hear any excuses and I don’t want to hear that you run from your blind dating.
Jung soo: I don’t like this girl!
Mrs park: once you know her, you will like her.
Jung soo: but dad…..mom…
Mr park: end of discussion. If not all of my money that I invest for you I will take it back.
Jung soo: dad!!!!!!
Suddenly he saw his father throw a book at him…he avoid it and suddenly he conscious. He fall asleep…and he saw there is pillow beside him…
Soon li: yah..what are you doing here???
Jung soo just realize that it was soon li who throw the pillow at him.
Jung soo: I want to be with you…
Soon li: wae???
Jung soo: coz you are my girlfriend.
Soon li: look jung soo shi..i only ask you to pretend to be my boyfriend…not a real boyfriend.
Jung soo: I think I love the real boyfriend term. Let’s help each other, let’s get engaged.
Soon li: andwae….we don’t even know each other how can we get engaged.
Jung soo: we have a lot of time to know each other. From now on we will be dating.
Soon li: yah!!!!!!do you know who am i??? how dare u speak like that to me?huh???.
Jung soo: hurm…honey ar…I will come back tonight…sleep well arraso???
Soon li: yah…..yah!!!!!!!!stop right there….
Jung soo only smile and get out from the room. Soon li become speechless . I only ask him to pretend and now he really want to become my fiancé??? Ottokeh??? Yah..soon li…you like him too right??? Why don’t you give a try?? Well he is good looking too and charming too. But…what if he only pretend???she become more confused and blur.
That night. Jung soo come again as he promised. There is something that make soon li smile when jung soo come in. he is wearing a rabbit costume. He is dancing and singing to soon li. He also dance butt dancing..soon li laughing while looking at jung soo.
Soon li: cut it out….i’m ok now….yah…jung soo shi….
Jung soo: do you like it???
Soon li: ne…nomu…nomu chuahae…
Jung soo: you should smile always…you know?? You look pretty when you smile…
Soon li is blushing. She look down.
Jung soo: soon li shi..did your daddy is serious???about the engagement
Soon li: yes..he is serious…mianhae…I already drag u in this problem.
Jung soo: gwenchana…actually I’m glad that I’m in this problem. Soon li shi…maybe we can try. ..you are single , I’m a single. Who knows that maybe we can make it out.’
Soon li: are u serious???
Jung soo: ne actually I’m in the same shoe with you. My father ask me to go on blind date, instead of finding anyone, I rather try it with you.
Soon li: ok let’s make a deal…
Jung soo: sure ok after 50 day we will get engaged, and after 100 days we will get married. However after 100 days you cannot turning back, if you want to break up you need to do during the 100 days, are u agree with me???
Soon li: agree, can I add???
Jung soo: sure
Soon li: at this moment we have to trust each other, we won’t go with blind date with anyone anymore from now on. Each of us must take care of each other.
Jung soo : I like it…but first we must to get know each other..
Soon li: that would be a good idea..but I need to sleep now..i feel so sleepy.
Jung soo: arraso..i will come back tomorrow….good night honey…
Soon li only smiling. Honey?? Am I dreaming?? We only meet today.and everything become so fast. And now I already have a boyfriend.
After a week I already can go out from the hospital. Jung soo really take care of me
Soon li: where do you want to go???
Jung soo: where do you wanna go???let’s go together.
Soon li: there is one place that I want to go.
They arrive at the place 2 hours after that. Jung soo only look at soon li. They arrive at her mother grave. Soon li become so silent. Jung soo can see it clearly….her mother names its written there. Kim heesya. Her mother was dead 2 years ago….jung soo give space for soon li to be with her mother.
After that…
Jung soo: can we go to the theme park???
Soon li: yah…are u still kids??? What for you go there…shiroooooo.
Jung soo: ah..palli..just once…
Soon li: shirooooo there is so many people there…andwae..its dangerous…
Jung soo: gwenchana…I will protect you…palli…(just pulled soon li hands)
They ride a rollercoaster together. At first jung soo is fine..after they reach down he puke…like a girl…soon li laughing so hard…when she saw jung soo like that, lastly she massage jung soo back..and he become normal back..
Jung soo: let’s ride it again…
Soon li: yah..pichulnya??? let’s play the other things..lets go to the haunted house.,
Jung soo: ah..shirooooooooo….
Soon li: palli..now its my turn…
Jung soo scream all the way inside the haunted house. He is scared..same goes to soon li..suddenly soon lose her balance and jung soo hold her…both of them fell and soon li lips locked with jung soo lips….soon li are shocked, she pushed jung soo….get up. Soon li look so nervous and suddenly jung soo hold her hand..
Soon li: wae???
Jung soo come near to her and kiss her lips…soon li can’t move at all..she just put her hand at jung soo back and both of them holding each other. Its happen for almost 2 minute….and jung soo let her go…he hold soon li hand and bring her out…soon li and jung soo are smiling. Soon li touch her lips…it was my first kiss.
The next day, jung soo and soon li photo is everywhere is the newspaper. Picture they at the theme park. They know that this will happen. There is something that soon li like about jung soo. He is smart and always there to protect me. he always there to make me happy and smile. I never felt this way before. He is the first person who make me feel this way. The engagement day is coming. Both of them are busy with the preparations
Soon li is at her room. While jung soo and her father is at the garden. She know that jung soo is there. But she need to do something important. She want to called her friend…but none of them pick up the phone. She get down and meet with her father..but suddenly her step stop when she heard the conversation.
Jung soo: this is all my fault….
Heechul: don’t blame your self. She will be ok….
Jung soo: its been a month that she is unconscious..maybe I hit her too hard…I didn’t mean to do it…
Heechul: jung soo ah…gwenchana..when she conscious we will talk about it to her and I will introduced you to her.
Jung soo: uncle did she know that I’m your friend son?? Will she like me???
Heechul: how many times I have to tell you?? She will like you…
Soon li smile…gwenchana..i don’t care…I love you jung soo shi…
Suddenly kyuhyun come to them….
Kyuhyun: mr president….the doctor from the hospital called…they said..soon li shi.is in bad conditions…
Jung soo: mwo?????
Soon li: ah..waeyo???i’m here..how come I’m at the hospital???
Heechul: let’s go to the hospital…let’s go…
Soon li: wait for me!!!!!!!!!
Soon li sit beside jung soo and hold his hand..there is no reaction from him..oppa..what’s wrong?? Gwenchana???
They arrive at the hospital and meet with the doctor.
Doctor: I cannot do anymore, its seem she already lost her d=confident to live. By tonight if she didn’t conscious…I will take away the oxygen.
Jung soo: andwae…doctor..you can’t do this…
Soon li can see her father fall down to the floor…
Soon Li; what is happening?? Who is in the hospital????
Heechul: let’t meet her for the last time…
There is tears in his eyes…soon li feel weird..she follow her father. Her hand still in jung soo hands. She almost fell from her standing position when she saw the person at the bed…what is happening..how can this be??? If I was here…who was at the bed…and now she remember everything,……
The day that jung soo hit her with his car. She just faint and unconscious. She injured her leg and head. Since that day she is at the bed all the time….yah…yah..i want to go back!!!!!!!ottokeh???i still don’t want to die! God..please save me…jung soo…help me!!!!!!!!!!!
Jung soo look at soon li when he saw there is no heartbeat at the screen…..he ran and call out the doctor…the doctor push out jung soo and heechul out from the room.jung soo can’t stop crying..same goes to heechul. They can’t do anything, but to pray….
Epilog
Jung soo feed soon li with porridge….jung soo smile. He remember the day…when soon li conscious the first words that she said to him….that make him smile….
Soon li: jung soo oppa…I love you…don’t leave me…
Jung soo was so shocked…how did she know my names??? We never meet before…..but he didn’t ask more..for him..its ok for soon li to get up and be her fiancé….jung soo look at soon li again and he kiss soon li lips and their lips are locked together…..
Jung soo: I will never leave you…coz..i love you!
Soon li smile when she think again the memory of her and jung soo. She don’t know why and she have no idea…how did she know jung soo..but for the first time she saw him at the hospital, she only know that she love him so much……………

No comments:

Post a Comment